Kraft Salad Dressing Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing & Marinade, 16 FL OZ (Pack of 6)

BY KRAFT

KosherGreat for Salads see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Great dressing. Light and makes any Greek or summer salad taste even better. A little goes a long way so you don't need to load up your salad. Great price too so you know it won't hurt the budget.
Marissa S.
Love love love! I Always but the Kraft vinegarette dressings! They are the best. Flavorful and not an oil based dressing that is too heavy.
Amanda O.
Madera , CA
This dressing is ok. It has an over powering vinegar taste. I bought this at Savemart grocery store. I may repurchase in the future.
elena r.
Best dressing for any salad. Very good dressing i recommed to anhone who loves salads. I like it on meat too.
Maryam M.
One of my favorite balsamic dressings. I love salads and I'm not into super rich and creamy dressings. This balsamic dressing tastes great and is much better than eating a creamy dressing. I love that it lasts a long time and I also use it to marinate chicken as well.