Kraft Reduced Fat Shredded Cheese Colby & Monterey Jack Made with 2% Milk uploaded by Christina T.Kraft Reduced Fat Shredded Cheese Colby & Monterey Jack Made with 2% Milk uploaded by Brittany J.Kraft Reduced Fat Shredded Cheese Colby & Monterey Jack Made with 2% Milk uploaded by Kati C.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Shredded Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Made with 2% Milk
Zip Pak®.
Natural cheese.
for 1/3 less fat.
Cheese with added calcium.
1-3/4 cups. see more...

• I love any cheese by Kraft, but this is my favorite shred...2 Answers
Kraft Reduced Fat Shredded Cheese Colby & Monterey Jack Made with 2% Milk
  • "Taste like real cheese melts nice and I use it on just about everything." in 1 review
  • "I really like the Kraft shredded cheeses with Philadelphia cream cheese in it." in 1 review
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
This cheese is perfect to use .. It's delicious I love to use it with macaroni & lazania or any kind of pasta..
Chelcie B.
My family buys Kraft cheese multi blend with the thin shreds. We love this cheese! A plus about it is it goes on sale often and we are able to buy them at a good price.
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
This is a staple in our home. It is versatile enough to go with everything we have and not too sharp so it's easy on the taste buds. We always have this on hand!
Chrissy P.
Ormond Beach, FL
My family loves crafts shredded cheeses. They're perfect to sprinkle on top of any meal that is served and give that added punch of a little bit more protein and calcium. I feel like it's a healthy product that I can be encouraged to serve my family. I love it. What else is there to say? Heavy on taste and flavor, high on nutritional value.
Mary Ann S.
West Pittston, PA
I use this cheese as an ingredient in my homemade mac and cheese. I also use the mozzarella and sharp cheddar cheeses. I like the thinly shredded cheeses rather than the thickly shredded. You're getting calcium and dairy benefits from one package.
Hilary B.
This is the perfect cheese for anything from casseroles to baked potatoes or salads. I purchase this Kraft cheese from Target and love that I don't have to grate it as it comes already shredded and is priced very reasonably.
Carmela V.
We eat way to much cheese in my house! I always get this flavor because it mixes well with anything and sets on top of everything. So good I have to keep it out of reach from my kids that like to eat handfuls!
Bob K.
Ashland, OR
Good taste and good texture. Love the shredded, so versitile. We love Jack cheese and this blen goes good on anything. I use it on tacos, in lasagna or just eat it by it self. Taste good fair price
Julie B.
Simpsonville, SC
I am curious as to what the "artificial flavor" consists of as it tastes far too artificial... This should be shared on the list of ingredients. Other than that the product taste fine to me and doesn't stop me from buying it.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Great for Taco night. Love these flavors put together. Love that it is made with 2% milk and reduced fat. Good flavor. Not a fan of the chemical that Kraft uses to keep the cheese shreds separate. I'd rather it not be used. HOwever, it's SHREDDED cheese so - makes sense.
Serice U.
Chino, CA
I love any cheese by Kraft, but this is my favorite shredded. Its got such a good blend of cheese flavors. I think it's great for Tacos.