GroceryDairyKraft
Reduced Fat Mozzarella String Cheese

Kraft Reduced Fat Mozzarella String Cheese

by Kraft

#15 in Cheese

Reduced Fat Mozzarella String Cheese with 2% Milk - Kraft Reduced Fat Mozzarella String Cheese with 2% Milk is prepared with high quality ingredients. This string cheese has a flavorful taste the whole family will enjoy. A good source of calcium, Kraft Reduced Fat Mozzarella String Cheese with 2% Milk is perfectly portioned and helps to satisfy your hunger between meals. Popular with adults and children alike, this string cheese is a perfect grab and go snack.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Reduced Fat Mozzarella String Cheese!
Khushboo P.
Love these. Perfect snaxk I've been enjoying since childhood. Great as a keto snack. Always have these on hand.
Jeanne D.
Sanford , MI
Kraft Reduced Fat Mozzarella String Cheese uploaded by Jeanne D.
Kraft cheese string cheese is an essential lunch box treat . I always pack them for a morning or after lunch snack at work .curbs the hunger until lunch of dinner time .easy to pack and portable .
Jill B.
Palm Bay, FL
Purchased at: Target
Mmmm who doesn't like a good cheesy snack that doesn't have a bunch of calories nice cheese and chewy texture win win
Makayla G.
Kraft Reduced Fat Mozzarella String Cheese uploaded by Makayla G.
My kids love these, they taste great and are an easy snack throughout the day, also easy to pack for lunches when we go out and I even put these in my husband’s lunch box for work. Also can get them at a good price especially during sales. These are great to have on hand and I always keep these in my fridge
Angie O.
LOVE IT!!! these are great for snacking on, they taste delicious & are conveniently individually wrapped, perfect for on the go.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
School is here and for sure these mozzarella sticks from Kraft come in handy. Perfect for my kids lunchbox and perfect for to go snack that provides protein. My kids love them and I love them too. I recommend them to everyone that loves cheese!
Trisha M.
jacksonville florida
Omg kraft string cheese is sooooooo good! There isn't one thing I can say bad about it. They are a awesome anytime snacks & aren't bad for you at all. My kids love them & so does my husband.
Kaelyn R.
Cypress
Love these. Great source of protein. Also very yummy. Live giving these as a snack to my kids
Krista F.
North Tonawanda, NY
Love these cheese sticks. Such a great snack and easy to grab on the go. Perfect for that little extra something in your lunch
member-1ecaf
My kids love to snack on string cheese. It’s a fast, easy to go snack. They also like to tear t apart and use on other snacks.

Looking for your answer?