Kraft Reduced Fat Mayo with Olive Oil uploaded by Jennifer J.Kraft Reduced Fat Mayo with Olive Oil uploaded by Cheryl H.

BY KRAFT #12 in Mayonnaise

Kraft Reduced Fat Mayo with Olive Oil.
1/2 the fat and calories of regular mayonnaise. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I bought this item and I taught maybe the olive oil taste was going to be strong but I was wrong I couldn't even taste a difference in the mayo" in 2 reviews
  • "It is much better form you than regular mayo." in 1 review
  • "Comes in an awesome container that makes it so much easier and cleaner to use." in 1 review
Brittani O.
I love this mayo!! I'm a huge mayonnaise fan to begin with, but when I discovered this kind from kraft I was immediately hooked. I dip fish sticks in it, put it in chicken salad, and it's also amazing on sandwiches! I literally can't even eat normal mayo anymore- I'm obsessed with the extra flavor & flair that the olive oil gives it!
Alina C.
Santa Monica, CA
Great olive oil to use! I recommend buying the smaller quantities (unless you eat alot!) because this type of mayo seems to expire quicker than the other ones. I like this much better than the regular Kraft mayo. Overall satisfied with this one.
Sarah S.
Lakeside, CA
I've tried this flavor and honestly, it doesn't taste any different to me. I like that its a healthier version. It's convenient when it's in a squeeze bottle, but unless you have a coupon it's bound to be more expensive, so I never go for one unless I'm traveling for camping.
Nicole J.
Port Huron, MI
I eat homemade sandwiches almost daily so, while looking for healthier alternatives I picked up Mayo with olive oil and was pleasantly surprised, didn't taste much of a difference however, I liked the hint of olive oil. Also, the container is genius creates less of a mess.
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
I enjoy this product and have purchased several times. You get the pros: healthier option, lower in fat, still tastes like mayo.

Could-be cons: you definitely taste the hint of olive oil. I got used to this taste quickly so it may just be personal taste buds.

I would encourage if you use mayo on a regular basis-try the healthier version.
Allison S.
Baltimore, MD
I love this mayonnaise, and it's the only one I buy anymore. I feel like the olive oil takes away from mayo's natural tendency to be a bit gelatinous and creates a rather pleasant texture. Also the taste has a slight olive oil flavor to it, which I love, and for being reduced fat, it doesn't taste that way.
Tracie C.
Overland Park, KS
As a person who does not like mayo this was the perfect type for me to use in my summer cooking. It is not too heavy and doesn't taste greasy. great addition to salads and dressings.
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
I love this mayo! It pairs great with turkey and mozzarella on a sandwich. The olive oil is not overpowering, and it adds flavor to a regular old turkey sandwich. I highly recommend this product to others.
Cheryl H.
The only mayo we buy...You can't taste any olive oil in it and with the same great rich flavor of mayo with less calories I'm sold we will never go back to regular mayo again.
Allison H.
Lexington, KY
I am not a huge mayo fan, but this is a good choice for the times I do use it! You can taste a hint of the olive oil which was a little hard to get used to . But the health benefits are much better.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Is it good for the hair?