BY KRAFT

Contains 0g of lactose per serving. Fat reduced from 6g to 4g per serving. see more...

Ofelia M.
San Jose, CA
This product is tastely I bought it once and ended up likeing it this products compares to similar products because there are other cheeses just different taste the flavor on this product is very good I would buy this again some time in the future
Heather M.
We made cheese stuffed hamburgers for a family barbecue this last weekend and used this cheese filed up in the inside..... and it was so stringy and yummy the first bite! I just bought another package for ham and turkey sandwiches for work lunches! So delicious!
Lynette K.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
I just bought these last night for burgers!! The taste was awesome and melted on the patties so perfectly!!! The kids even snuck a few pieces which is always a sign that it's delicious!! I will for sure be buying again.
Jordan B.
Hamburg, NY
I love singles cheese! & kraft has the best flavor out of all the single cheese I've tried! I always buy the kraft singles especially the Swiss! I definitely prefer kraft over any and I buy it almost every week or two!
Maria A.
South Gate, CA
I love this cheese and the brand. This brand is better than others because it's good quality and and it has a great taste. It tastes like fresh cheese . The price is also great . I totally recommend this to others.
Italia L.
Austin, TX
I use this as an addition to my grilled cheeses. I combine cheddar with Swiss and it's absolutely delicious. The Swiss closes the deal for me. This cheese is so delicious I eat half the pack by itself!
Mikaela W.
Annapolis, MD
These are the best cheese slices I have used to make grilled cheese with. I often buy them when they are on sale 2/$6 at my local grocery. The taste is amazing and it melts so nicely. There are healthier cheeses out there, but I find the flavor in these to be so much better!
Annette B.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
Love Swiss cheese! The taste and texture of this product are amazing. It's pretty affordable as well as healthy so I will be purchasing again. I would also recommend this to other people. I use it in sandwiches but it can be eaten as a snack or on crackers :)
Courtney K.
Eureka, CA
Foodie Expert
I just love these. The Swiss is better than you might expect with just the right amount of bite. I try to switch up which cheeses I put on my sammies but this stays in the rotation! I would recommend it to anyone.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Foodie Expert
I don't like Swiss cheese but I do like krafts. It seems to be more bearable and it fits well with sandwich flavor a. Not too powerful and it doesn't stink! Very affordable, no need to purchase high end.