BY KRAFT FOODS

Fat reduced from 6g to 4g per 18g serving. Contains 0g of lactose per serving. see more...

Kraft Reduced Fat Made With 2% Milk Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices 11 Ct
  • "I prefer sharp cheddar to any other cheae because it just has a certain tang to it." in 2 reviews
  • "I use them on sandwiches, but i especially love to mix these with other slices in a grilled cheese!" in 1 review
  • "The best thing is that it comes pre-sliced." in 1 review
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Foodie Expert
Dire in one word my opinion about this product is that I LOVE it for me is the best cheese burgers and any food that quia have a cheese with a unique flavor and texture when melted on food only ( babas ) (maybe there are things that just will understand me hahaha Venezuelans ) really recommend it and one of the great advantages of its taste and quality is that it is already divided into portions which for me in the exact amount depending of the food. If you have not tried buscalo YA :)
Krista H.
Krista H.
I primarily buy this cheese whenever it goes on sale because it tends to be higher priced than some of the other brand sin the store. That said, it is still very good and very tasty. It's definitely worth it if you have a coupon or if you catch it on sale. It freezes and thaws well too (just don't leave any type of sliced cheese in the freezer too long or it gets weird)
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
El Cerrito, CA
Foodie Expert
Honestly, these are so great for making grilled cheese sandwiches. They melt perfectly and grill perfectly, and just YES. You want it in your mouth, you know it. Grilling it just really makes your salivation glands water and you just want to bite into it.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Wausau, WI
We eat a lot of sandwiches in my house. I love the kraft sharp cheddar slices. There isn't a powdery crust like some cheeses have to retain freshness. I like the ingredient list and they melt well for grilled cheese sandwiches, too!
Davi J.
Davi J.
This cheddar Cheese is the bomb.com, this would not be as healthy but it really good, it has a really good flavor to it. This cheese is definitely great value. I but this cheese at Walmart my favorite store.
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN
Foodie Expert
I'm cutting back on dairy but this is by far one of my favorite cheats! It's so delicious. I love sharp cheddar and the slices make it so convenient. Totally recommended this cheese!
Navith V.
Navith V.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
I like to buy this cheese for making sandwiches and burgers but my kids eat it just plain by itself. I purchase it at pretty much any grocery store.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Foodie Expert
Although the "high end" brands of cheese seem appealing, most brands of cheeses taste the same. Kraft tastes great and are priced reasonably!
Tina D.
Tina D.
I can easily sit with a pack of this cheese, crackers and watch Netflix. Great flavor, good prices, available at any major grocery store.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Weaverville, Nc
Foodie Expert
Really great cheese it's great just by itself or on a sandwich or grill cheese . I often eat it just on crackers .
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
Whats you favorite kind of cheese?