GroceryPantryKraft
Real Mayo, 1 ga Jug

Kraft Real Mayo, 1 ga Jug

by Kraft

#6 in Mayonnaise

Natural source of 660mg ala omega-3 per serving from vegetable oil. See recipe for american classic potato salad.

[product:kraft-mayo-real-mayonnaise] better than hellmanns?
You're making a turkey sandwich... Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip??? [product:kraft-mayo-real-mayonnaise]
For hair purposes ONLY. Does mayo actually help moisturize your hair? Does it leave a weird odor or smell once rinsed out?
Start your review of Kraft Real Mayo, 1 ga Jug!
Product Highlights
It's the BEST for sandwiches, homemade dressings and salads like potato salad, chicken salad, tuna salad, etc.in reviews
I loved getting the Mayo with Lime but now I can't find it in stores, so I stick to original or the olive oil one (:in reviews
Becky E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Kraft Real Mayo, 1 ga Jug uploaded by Becky E.
Been raised on this brand! Nothing better than a 🍅 and mayonnaise 🥪 with some 🧂 and pepper! Kraft Kraft
Stephanie  S.
This by far is the best mayonnaise I have ever tried. It's the only mayo that I buy...but if you ask my husband...its a whole another answer. He buys hellmans... but I dont really like the taste. I eat this with sandwiches, pair it with my can tuna...and even to make potato salad. I have yet to find another mayonnaise that comes close to this. Its delicious.❤❤❤
Nery R.
Washington, DC
Kraft Real Mayo, 1 ga Jug uploaded by Nery R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Sabrosa mayonesa para preparar nuestros sándwich 🥪 para la familia y otras cosas más ensaladas pastas
Amanda  B.
Hartselle, AL
#Kraft Mayo is my absolute favorite. I refuse to use anything else. The taste is perfect. The consistency is perfect. I add it to all kinds of stuff...veggie dip, mashed potatoes, pasta salad...it makes anything better!! Nothing like a homegrown tomato sandwich with Kraft mayo on a Summer day!
Catrina O.
Jacksonville, FL
Definitely a staple in our refrigerator for sandwiches and some recipes. I like the squeeze bottle for convenience.
Donna L.
Bancroft, MI
Kraft mayo is great on everything. I even make a pepperoni dip that you bake in the oven with Kraft mayo. my family loves it. It is great for for salads.
Susana  P.
Alamo, TX
La mejor mayonesa su sabor es el mejor que he probado comparado con cualquier mayonesa
America G.
Brownsville, TX
Kraft Real Mayo, 1 ga Jug uploaded by America G.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
i bought this because i love making sandwiches, it’s a really good deal if you buy the biggest one.
Tanya K.
Murfreesboro, TN
To be honest I do not eat mayonnaise a lot but when I do this is the brand I have to have. It's thick and creamy, has an amazing taste and makes foods taste so good. Kraft Real Mayonnaise pairs well with many sandwich options, like ham & cheese or a burger. I also use mayonnaise to coat chicken with prior to adding my breading, it gives it that extra juicy taste of flavor. Adding a coating of mayo helps the final coating to stick better than without. I add a tablespoon full of Kraft real mayonnaise to a lot of my chocolate cake batters to make them more moist. Adding a teaspoon to my homemade southern cornbread gives it a taste like no other brand can, in my opinion.. Kraft Real Mayonnaise is not only for sandwiches but has so many other tasty ways to use it.
Jessica  B.
Tucson, AZ
I prefer Kraft Mayo ALL day. Any other brand tastes so artificially flavored it’s disgusting! Not Kraft though always gives me what I pay for and tastes on point I’ll be buying forever.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
christian V.
il y a 3 ans
Kraft Real Mayo, 1 ga Jug better than hellmanns?
Daniela S. il y a 2 ans
Kraft is way better according to my son 😊