BY KRAFT FOODS

Kraft Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing.

50% less fat and 33% fewer calories than regular dressing.

30 calories per 2 tbsp. see more...

Buy on Target
Heather W.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
This is my new favorite dressing. I usually purchase creamy dressings but this one was really good. A healthier option for my salads.
Frances S.
Frances S.
Foodie Expert
It taste delicious. On spinach with raspberries. I use it as a dipping sauce as well. The flavor is not strong at all.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Arlington, OH
Foodie Expert
This is a very good alternative to heavy cream dressings. I love it. The flavor is good and pairs with everything i have tried so far. My only complaint is that is doesn't stick to anything so you are constantly stiring it back on but its worth it.
Kerry Ann Z.
Kerry Ann Z.
manhattan, IL
Foodie Expert
Such a delicious salad dressing! It's light and doesn't drown the salad in flavor. It's sweet but not too sweet.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
Foodie Expert
I love this dressing. I almost always use it on salads. It is so good on kale, blueberry, and goat cheese salads.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Great lite dressing. Perfect for a summer dinner with a fresh salad and veggies.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Foodie Expert
Typically I steer clear of "lite" salad dressings of any kind, because I think they have a yucky aftertaste! This one however does not have that gross aftertaste! It's delicious and has a good amount of flavor that goes great with a spinach salad, red onion, feta cheese, broccoli, tomatoes, and grapes!
viktoriya k.
viktoriya k.
Concord, CA
This dressing is good and sweet. It has a unique taste. I think this is a great dressing for a plain salad since it is flavorful on its own.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Marion , IL
One of my favorites! Very great flavor. This is almost always my my refrigerator.
Ciara J S.
Ciara J S.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
I love this product. It comes in a compact bottle that fits in my lunchbox for work and it's great for season song baked chicken. I also like the fact that there is less calories and fat than regular dressing. It's always a staple in my kitchen.
Mi Q.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Products esta how you would use ?