BY KRAFT

Kraft Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing.

50% less fat and 33% fewer calories than regular dressing.

30 calories per 2 tbsp. see more...

Buy on Target
Jenna H.
My husband and I both love this dressing! We feel healthier with this choice without sacrificing flavor! We picked it up at our local grocery store and enjoy pairing it with any salad, but especially a summer salad topped with fruit! Definitely repeat buyers!
Julia A.
CHAPMANVILLE, WV
This stuff is so great. It tastes so good on salads. I hate using any other dressing besides this one. It's so sweet and a little bit tangy too. I love that it's a lot healthier than other dressings out there. I honestly don't think anyone would regret getting this stuff. It tastes best with a spinach based salad.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I have a recipe for homemade raspberry vinaigrette that I love, but I don’t always have the ingredients to make it and it has way more sugar than I’d like to put on a salad. This however, tastes just like my recipe with way less sugar and fewer calories! This is my go-to salad dressing of choice!
Kathleen F.
Great flavor isn't affected by the "lite" label! I'm on a low sugar diet and this dressing has 5g per 2 Tbls (who puts that much on a salad?). This was delicious on a green salad and a spinach salad!
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Typically I steer clear of "lite" salad dressings of any kind, because I think they have a yucky aftertaste! This one however does not have that gross aftertaste! It's delicious and has a good amount of flavor that goes great with a spinach salad, red onion, feta cheese, broccoli, tomatoes, and grapes!
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
This is a very good alternative to heavy cream dressings. I love it. The flavor is good and pairs with everything i have tried so far. My only complaint is that is doesn't stick to anything so you are constantly stiring it back on but its worth it.
Ciara J S.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this product. It comes in a compact bottle that fits in my lunchbox for work and it's great for season song baked chicken. I also like the fact that there is less calories and fat than regular dressing. It's always a staple in my kitchen.
viktoriya k.
Concord, CA
This dressing is good and sweet. It has a unique taste. I think this is a great dressing for a plain salad since it is flavorful on its own.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
This is my new favorite dressing. I usually purchase creamy dressings but this one was really good. A healthier option for my salads.
Frances S.
It taste delicious. On spinach with raspberries. I use it as a dipping sauce as well. The flavor is not strong at all.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Products esta how you would use ?