BY KRAFT

Kraft Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing.

50% less fat and 33% fewer calories than regular dressing.

30 calories per 2 tbsp. see more...

Chelsea M.
Edwardsville, IL
Not too shabby. For being light and healthier than more dressings, it tastes pretty good. It wouldnt be my #1 pick but if you're trying to eat healthy, get this!
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
This stuff is so great. It tastes so good on salads. I hate using any other dressing besides this one. It's so sweet and a little bit tangy too. I love that it's a lot healthier than other dressings out there. I honestly don't think anyone would regret getting this stuff. It tastes best with a spinach based salad.
Sally G.
Swansea, IL
I have a recipe for homemade raspberry vinaigrette that I love, but I don’t always have the ingredients to make it and it has way more sugar than I’d like to put on a salad. This however, tastes just like my recipe with way less sugar and fewer calories! This is my go-to salad dressing of choice!
Jenna H.
My husband and I both love this dressing! We feel healthier with this choice without sacrificing flavor! We picked it up at our local grocery store and enjoy pairing it with any salad, but especially a summer salad topped with fruit! Definitely repeat buyers!
Kathleen F.
Great flavor isn't affected by the "lite" label! I'm on a low sugar diet and this dressing has 5g per 2 Tbls (who puts that much on a salad?). This was delicious on a green salad and a spinach salad!
Jacy D.
Posen, MI
I recently tried this dressing for the first time and was pleasantly surprised by the great flavor! The price is great, too! Definitely keeping it on hand from now on.
DAFH88 H.
Salinas
Yummy love this dressing it taste so good 3rd on my list of best salad dressing you can’t go wrong if you like sweet dressing this is the one, try it for your self you will love it.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Typically I steer clear of "lite" salad dressings of any kind, because I think they have a yucky aftertaste! This one however does not have that gross aftertaste! It's delicious and has a good amount of flavor that goes great with a spinach salad, red onion, feta cheese, broccoli, tomatoes, and grapes!
Michelle K.
Arlington , OH
This is a very good alternative to heavy cream dressings. I love it. The flavor is good and pairs with everything i have tried so far. My only complaint is that is doesn't stick to anything so you are constantly stiring it back on but its worth it.
Ciara J S.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this product. It comes in a compact bottle that fits in my lunchbox for work and it's great for season song baked chicken. I also like the fact that there is less calories and fat than regular dressing. It's always a staple in my kitchen.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Products esta how you would use ?