GroceryPantryKraft
Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing, 8 fl oz Bottle

Kraft Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing, 8 fl oz Bottle

by Kraft

NULL

Where do you buy this? How long have you used? What type of salad are you using this on? Do you put it in/on other things? Recipes?
Start your review of Kraft Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing, 8 fl oz Bottle!
JENNIFER H.
Lubbock, TX
This dressing is really good, low calorie and so flavorful you don't need a lot, goes great on any salad, would definitely recommend
Dana G.
Germantown, MD
I really like the flavor of this product. I don’t feel that this product doesn’t have too many calories
Jovanna W.
Elyria, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product I'm a big vinergeret dressing person and this was perfect I used it on just some raw vegetables for a snack and it was very satisfying
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
LOVE raspberry dressing. I actually the the Wishbone Raspberry hazlenut, it's my very fave. But if they are out at the store i will get this one with the poppyseed. In fact, it's what's in my fridge right now. It is smmoth, with the right amount of sweet and acidity. There's no bitterness. Just flavor.
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
This dressing is great for a nice summer salad with strawberries and pecans. Also very good with arugula. Not too tart not to sweet. It was something we really enjoyed and recommend. We usually buy this during the summer outback cook outs.
Anna X.
Lafayette, LA
I love raspberry dressing on salad. It is so yummy. This one is actually pretty good for a low cost version. There are many dressings that are more expensive and are really good. But for being so inexpensive, it doesn’t compromise much on taste.
Kristina G.
Sweet but light, this is a great dressing. This is best for me when paired with nuts and salad. It brings a pop of raspberry to a balsamic textured dressing. Easy to over pour so be careful.
Stephanie R.
Normal, IL
This is probably my favorite raspberry dressing because it's not overly expensive but still tastes great
Poly K.
Tried this dr swing and loved it! It's got a sweet flavor that I think goes very well with garden salad!
Simone J.
Sierra Vista, AZ
It I want a healthier option I get this. I get the low fat version. If I'm just not doing good and have binged on junk food I use this. I like the taste of raspberries and this has a very deep taste