GroceryPantryKraft
Raspberry Vinaigrette

Kraft Raspberry Vinaigrette

by Kraft

Kraft vinaigrettes are made with quality ingredients at a price you can feel good about. Provide a sweet and bright finish to any dish by using Kraft Sweet Raspberry Vinaigrette as your salad dressing, marinade base, or recipe ingredient. For recipe ideas, please visit Kraftdressings.com.Find this product in the Salad Dressing aisle, available nationwide from all major grocery stores. Kraft vinaigrettes are made with quality ingredients at a price you can feel good about. Provide a sweet and bright finish to any dish by using Kraft Sweet Raspberry Vinaigrette as your salad dressing, marinade base, or recipe ingredient. For recipe ideas, please visit Kraftdressings.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Raspberry Vinaigrette!
Patricia Y.
Kraft Raspberry Vinaigrette uploaded by Patricia Y.
Tastes so good on summer salads. Love it on spinach, watermelon and feta salad! It is a little too oily for me though.
Christie  S.
Kraft Raspberry Vinaigrette uploaded by Christie  S.
I was actually really impressed with this dressing. I don’t usually go for any raspberry, strawberry etc because I’m not typically a sweet salad girl but this wasn’t super sweet. It still had the hint of sweetness but it had that vinegar bite my savory loving self needs. I paired it with a simple lettuce, tomato, cuke salad topped with almonds, walnuts & cheese. #kraft #summersalad #free thanks Influenster for sending me this product to try!
Lundyn M.
Flower Mound, TX
Kraft Raspberry Vinaigrette uploaded by Lundyn M.
The flavor is wonderful. I was wondering it would be too sweet, but it was just right. Would definitely buy again
Natasha  D.
Lisbon, OH
Kraft Raspberry Vinaigrette uploaded by Natasha  D.
Yummy! I didn't think I would like this dressing but all I can say is WOW! it tastes so delicious on my salad and I'm already trying to think of other items to use it on! I would 100% buy this dressing again!
Liv W.
Raleigh, NC
Kraft Raspberry Vinaigrette uploaded by Liv W.
This dressing was great! I thought that the flavors tasted very natural and paired nicely with my salad.
Rafaela S.
Littleton, MA
Kraft Raspberry Vinaigrette uploaded by Rafaela S.
I loved this sauce so much ! I think raspberry is my favorite. I’m super satisfied with the flavor. I don’t have anything bad to say about it. I ate that with my salad and was a great combo. Loved loved loved !
Breanna Y.
Denton, TX
Kraft Raspberry Vinaigrette uploaded by Breanna Y.
This definitely gave our salads an upgrade. It was great to change it up and it had a sweeter taste. It wasn’t as oily as some vinaigrette’s and we will definitely buy again.
Sara H.
Philadelphia, PA
Kraft Raspberry Vinaigrette uploaded by Sara H.
I don’t normally like sweets! But when I got this to try it was a decent balance. I would balance the product out with a more savory salad to bring out the flavors. I would recommend if you want ya decent oil dressing on your food.
Alexis T.
Arcadia, CA
I’d like to start off by saying that this is a very sweet dressing and I love that. There’s honestly nothing that I would even like to change about the product. It’s 100% one of the best sweet dressings that I have ever used in my life.
melissa A.
San Diego, CA
My husband loves this product because he eats salad everyday. It helps you eat your veggies and it is great for any meal.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...