BY KRAFT FOODS

Horseradish chive sauce for beef recipe see more...

Tracy E.
Tracy E.
Bangor
Awesome taste! I use this in many recipes from hamburgers to dips it goes with just about anything! Not overwhelmingly spicy but smooth and the whole family enjoys this product! Found in the mayo aisle at any local grocery store it's great for grilling or a Sunday family dinner. Definitely recommend this!
fernanda C.
fernanda C.
Miami
Foodie Expert
Kraft makes a very good zesty horseradish sauce..I have been using it for many years..love it on beef wraps, sandwichs and rolls. This should be a must have in every house!! I just make a sandwich with toamtoes, letuce, beef/chicken and just a little bit of these and its perfect!!
Russell T.
Russell T.
Tucson
Foodie Expert
If you want to take your entire FREAKIN LIFE to the next level buy some horseradish. It's dang healthy and it will kick you straight in the pants with flavor. Buy it. Use it. It's cheap and adds a new dimension of flavor to your cooking. Don't eat prime rib without it.
Briana W.
Briana W.
Shelby
Foodie Expert
It's nasty. I can't stand horseradish at all. It's absolutely terrible. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. It's tart and bitter with a bit of tangy sourness. It could use some adjustments but it isn't too pricey at all.
Arielle H.
Arielle H.
Riverside
Foodie Expert
I use this horseradish all the time; when I buy roast beef deli meat. It's got just enough flavor for me to forget that I'm not eating cheese with it. Just a dab and roll up the meat for a great treat - Not to mention how great it is in my beloved bloody Mary's!!
Zack N.
Zack N.
Purvis
Great on sandwiches and for getting your wife to leave you alone, or at least mine. She hates the stuff. Kraft has the best store bought.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Midland, TX
Foodie Expert
This product is great with a nice piece of meat. It has a great kick to it and helps open the sinuses! I have chosen this product for many years.
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
Bethany, OK
Foodie Expert
Great product. Love to.mix with mayo and but on sandwitches. . Spicy tangy great with musterdd too. Best
stacie g.
stacie g.
Liverpool, NY
I do not use this product very often, but adding just a little bit to your egg yolk mix when making deviled eggs is delicious! It adds so much flavor to what you are making.
Linda W.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
I love to make my own cocktail sauce and Kraft is usually the brand I purchase. My husband won't eat a roast beef sandwich without it! The Kraft horseradish is smooth and spicy just like our family likes it.