Add a Photo

By KRAFT FOODS
Horseradish chive sauce for beef recipe
Tracy E.
Tracy E.
Bangor
June 21, 2017, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: Prepared Horseradish 5 oz
Awesome taste! I use this in many recipes from hamburgers to dips it goes with just about anything! Not overwhelmingly spicy but smooth and the whole family enjoys this product! Found in the mayo aisle at any local grocery store it's great for grilling or a Sunday family dinner. Definitely recommend this!
fernanda C.
fernanda C.
Miami
Foodie Expert
June 21, 2017, 12:21 a.m.
Review for: Prepared Horseradish 5 oz
Kraft makes a very good zesty horseradish sauce..I have been using it for many years..love it on beef wraps, sandwichs and rolls. This should be a must have in every house!! I just make a sandwich with toamtoes, letuce, beef/chicken and just a little bit of these and its perfect!!
Linda W.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
I love to make my own cocktail sauce and Kraft is usually the brand I purchase. My husband won't eat a roast beef sandwich without it! The Kraft horseradish is smooth and spicy just like our family likes it.
Angela G.
Angela G.
New Braunfels, TX
Horseradish is the #1 underused condiment. It is very good on several things. This brand is delicious. It spreads easily and mixes into other items great.
stacie g.
stacie g.
Liverpool, NY
I do not use this product very often, but adding just a little bit to your egg yolk mix when making deviled eggs is delicious! It adds so much flavor to what you are making.