BY KRAFT

Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
This cheese goes great on all different types of meals. I use it with pasta, Mexican food, and anything else that cheese is good on. I really enjoy it on my salad instead of dressing with a hint of salt. I usually get it at Walmart and it's not too expensive.
Shannon H.
Salinas, CA
This is the perfect blend to make a small pizza at home. This has the right mix of cheeses and just enough to make a small pizza, and this cheese is great for individual pizzas on English muffins. Typically it has a coupon attached to the package as well!
Anastasia F.
Sioux City, IA
I use Kraft cheese in almost  everything . It adds lots of body and flavor to dishes. Melts beautifully. I have continually bought Kraft brand cheese throughout my years. I generally purchase it my local grocery store (hy-vee) and will continue to purchase this cheese.
Claudia Z.
Good presentation but it tastes like plastic, I don't love it to be honest, we buy it sometimes when we make pizzas but I don't really enjoy it, I would not recommend this cheese, I prefer others from the same brand
Cindy G.
San Antonio, TX
This is perfect for when we have pizza night. we use a pack of plain bagels and pizza sauce with this cheese and everyone picks their own toppings. It melts perfectly.
carolyn b.
Norristown, PA
always buy this when I am making lasagna. it is always good. melts evenly and tastes great. the price is right too. do most of my shopping at Acme so I probably buy it there.
Cindy D.
Madisonville, TN
I use Kraft cheeses more than any other brand. They taste great, melt nicely, come in convenient size bags and are usually only a few cents more than the store brand and sometimes cheaper. I use cheese in a lot of my recipes so I buy it a lot and Kraft is my go to brand for sure!
Katherine A.
Medley, FL

I use this cheese more than anything else, it actually has such a delicious taste, every time I buy it at home I go crazy. I love putting it on the pizza, the pasta, even the breads, that is, I am completely obsessed, although I think it may be haha ​​food obsession, but I definitely recommend it to everyone.
Kimberly L.
Caney, KS
We keep Kraft shredded cheese in our fridge all the time. We use it on so many things and love the taste, the was it melts and most of all the price. We tried an off brand and went right back to kraft. The off brand would not melt and had no taste. Even if you have to pay a little more compared to off brands I recommend you pay the higher price for the best product.
Jinal P.
Memphis , TN
This is my favorite cheese for pizza night. I buy it from Kroger or Walmart. I can hardly find them. I do like the flavor of this cheese. Kraft is my favorite brand. I would buy this again for sure. It's yummy.