BY KRAFT FOODS

Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Medley, FL

I use this cheese more than anything else, it actually has such a delicious taste, every time I buy it at home I go crazy. I love putting it on the pizza, the pasta, even the breads, that is, I am completely obsessed, although I think it may be haha ​​food obsession, but I definitely recommend it to everyone.
sobia h.
sobia h.
Bartlett, IL
I love the rich flavor and good value this cheese provides. i haven't bought this recently though because they stopped making it kosher, noticeable by the lack of U, D, or K on the packaging. that means there is meat product or enzymes in the cheese and i eat halal so that is unfortunate
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Madisonville, TN
I use Kraft cheeses more than any other brand. They taste great, melt nicely, come in convenient size bags and are usually only a few cents more than the store brand and sometimes cheaper. I use cheese in a lot of my recipes so I buy it a lot and Kraft is my go to brand for sure!
Jinal P.
Jinal P.
Memphis , TN
This is my favorite cheese for pizza night. I buy it from Kroger or Walmart. I can hardly find them. I do like the flavor of this cheese. Kraft is my favorite brand. I would buy this again for sure. It's yummy.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Rocky Mount, NC
First off, I love cheese. I put it on everything. The Kraft pizza style shredded cheese is perfect to use when making pizzas or just to put on top of soup, spaghetti, or a salad. Its delicious!
Kelsie T.
Kelsie T.
Conneaut, OH
We use this cheese all the time! It's our go to cheese when we are having a pizza night. My girls also love to just eat this cheese. They dump it in a bowl and just eat the cheese!
carolyn b.
carolyn b.
Norristown, PA
always buy this when I am making lasagna. it is always good. melts evenly and tastes great. the price is right too. do most of my shopping at Acme so I probably buy it there.
Romio R.
Romio R.
Los Angeles, CA
Honestly I always keep a bag of mozerella cheese in my fridge. There are just so many purposes for it when cooking. It great for pasta and sandwiches, which is my go to.
Gina H.
Gina H.
This cheese I use on Italian dishes and it has great texture and flavor and comes in a resealable package and also taste great all by it self
Leah B.
Leah B.
Springfield, OH
Pizza in my house is only made with Kraft Pizza Style cheese. It's the perfect balance between Mozzarella and Cheddar, and is delicious.