BY KRAFT

Shredded low-moisture & cheddar cheese. see more...

Rachel S.
Westlake, OH
Kraft cheese is a very great brand. i would recommend this brand to everyone and i do. i know a lot of people that buy this brand also and would probably most likely say the same thing. i use this for all my single and shredded needs in the kitchen.
Candy R.
Wentzville, MO
I always love lots of cheese on my pizza so I always buy this to add more cheese to my pizza. I even use this in salads. very good price and healthy for sure. I always seem to buy kraft for my pizza cheese as I would call it lol. kraft always seems to have coupons also.
Tamiya J.
Akron, OH
Kraft cheese is the best cheese for me hands down. Other cheese taste & feel like a bunch of oil to me, I can't use them for anything. I feel like Kraft cheeses will make any dish taste better, no matter how you may have screwed it up! Lol
Chantel B.
Eustis, FL
This is great for making homemade pizzas or even tacos. My family is a big fan of mozzarella cheese and it comes in a convenient packaged to keep it fresh longer.
Dana S.
1,080 reviews
This blend of cheddar and mozzarella is perfect for pizzas and several other dishes. It is great quality cheese and tastes great! I eat it right out of the bag since I love cheese so much!
Katelynn P.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love this cheese for my homemade pizza. Melts easily, high in protein and so tasty. The zip pouch makes it easy to keep the cheese fresh and get the most use out of it
Heidi S.
Kraft cheese is always great. It's affordable and has rich flavor just like more expensive brands. Like that it comes in so many varieties and is natural. I feel good about feeding it to my family and would recommend it to others.
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
This is my favorite cheese! It is so creamy and tastes very authentic. It is very well priced, and I always pick it up whenever I go to the grocery store. It is the perfect addition to any meal!
Clara G.
5 estrellas porque es demasiado buena la marca, no tengo nada que decir del queso, porque la marca no tiene nada negativo todos sus productos son de muy buena calidad
Sam W.
Miramichi, NB
Nothing like some cheese to add to....ANYTHING! Cheese is a delicious part of any meal and adds some delicious fat to your pizza, nachos, or really anything.