BY PHILADELPHIA

New larger size.
Kraft.
Philadelphia.
Cooking creme.
Savory garlic. see more...

Samantha D.
Hollywood, FL
Foodie Expert
Perfect for making creamy homemade garlic mashed potatoes, and even a easy 30 minute homestyle potatoes au gratin. i use it for almost everything from making a creamy pasta sauce to cooking up some chicken as well.
Samantha  R.
Perkasie, PA
These are amazing!! We use then often. They add a rich flavor and adds amazing taste to any meal
Reba R.
Sewickley, PA
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff. I use it in so many recipes. My favorite is to cook up some chicken pieces, then throw a can of diced tomatoes and a tub of cooking creme into the pan. Easy, creamy tomato sauce for pasta! I always keep a few tubs in my fridge because cooking is so easy with them!!
Amber G.
Cocoa, FL
Love cooking my chicken with these. Give it an amazing flavor. Also good when mixed into mashed potatoes
Olga B.
I was impressed by this garlic cooking cream. It is easy to use, and it tastes great in pasta.
Michele M.
Spring Hill, FL
Foodie Expert
This had very good flavor, but the texture left something to be desired. It didn't melt easily, I had to add some milk to thin it out a little and get that creamy texture. But I enjoyed the flavor and texture once I doctored it up a bit.
kathryne o.
Alton, IL
It's was easy to use and tasted yummy on the chicken I made. I did add a lot of it though but that because I love garlic. If you're looking for a easy way to add an extra pop of flavor to your food definitely give this a try!
Chynna g.
Crest hill, Il
This stuff is amazing, adding it to chicken and sauteing it makes the chicken so delicious I cant wait to try it with other meats!
Rosa Z.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this great flavor I can use it in so many ways very delicious I would recommend it for everyone to at least try it.
Gurpreet A.
This is so delicious!! I love to put it on everything :) the garlic taste really compliments the creme cheese
Amber G.
Cocoa, FL
What other flavors do they have?