BY PHILADELPHIA #62 in Cream Cheese

Kraft Philadelphia Regular Salmon Cream Cheese Spread. see more...

Irene L.
Este es absolutamente mi favorito de todos los Cream Cheese, sabe a salmon ahumado, es saladito y solo basta tener algunas galletas o un pan tostado para disfrutar de el. Ademas me parece bastante economico para ser un producto con sabor a salmon. Todos deberian probarlo!
Quinetta A.
Atlanta, GA
I found this gem by accident. I was looking to make a lox bagel and stumbled upon this cream cheese. it is sssooo good. I love smoked salmon and this is perfect on a bagel, with pretzels, or by itself.
Brenda T.
Reedley, CA
Accidentally got this on accident wanting to purchase the strawberry cream cheese! It tastes horrible lol!!! Not my type of cream cheese at all lmfao you can get this anywhere in the dairy section.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
MY favorite choice for cream cheese. My family loves Philadelphia Cream Cheese. I love eating it with bagel and my coffee at Breakfast.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Husband buys this from time to time. Really like the salmon flavor. Nice texture and great when I am wanting a little add on to just regular cream cheese
Carina C.
FRESH MEADOWS, NY
Could be better. the taste us a little bit off, but it's still a good option for spreading on toast when you are in a hurry.
Amberlee H.
I absolutely love this product. When ur in a bind for ordurves or in a pinch for a snack. Spread some on a cracker with with a butter pickle, or what ever u enjoy and done. Simple and delicious.
Britney D.
This salmon flavour of cream cheese is by far one of my favourite flavours of cream cheese. I absolutely love the taste. It actually kinda taste a bit like actual salmon.
Miranda R.
This is 100% my favourite cream cheese flavour (not that ive tried on I didn't like) I bought this product at Real Canadian Superstore and its so delicious. Its so out of the ordinary. Its very savoury and perfect in a wrap or on crackers. The only thing i wish is that they sold this flavour in the Bigger tubs
Nicole E.
Hamilton
I am a cream cheese LOVER. This was surprising and really tasty. One of the closests salmon based dips/spreads out there. I'm an east coaster so I know!!
Irina K.