Kraft Philadelphia Regular Salmon Cream Cheese uploaded by Zaya C.

BY PHILADELPHIA #28 in Cream Cheese

Kraft Philadelphia Regular Salmon Cream Cheese Spread. see more...

Brenda T.
Reedley, CA
Accidentally got this on accident wanting to purchase the strawberry cream cheese! It tastes horrible lol!!! Not my type of cream cheese at all lmfao you can get this anywhere in the dairy section.
Irene L.
Este es absolutamente mi favorito de todos los Cream Cheese, sabe a salmon ahumado, es saladito y solo basta tener algunas galletas o un pan tostado para disfrutar de el. Ademas me parece bastante economico para ser un producto con sabor a salmon. Todos deberian probarlo!
Quinetta A.
Lithonia, GA
I found this gem by accident. I was looking to make a lox bagel and stumbled upon this cream cheese. it is sssooo good. I love smoked salmon and this is perfect on a bagel, with pretzels, or by itself.
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
Husband buys this from time to time. Really like the salmon flavor. Nice texture and great when I am wanting a little add on to just regular cream cheese
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
MY favorite choice for cream cheese. My family loves Philadelphia Cream Cheese. I love eating it with bagel and my coffee at Breakfast.
Carina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Could be better. the taste us a little bit off, but it's still a good option for spreading on toast when you are in a hurry.
Zaya C.
Inwood, NY
Amoooo!!! Não pode faltar no café da manha ou no lanche da tarde, é o melhor cream cheese que já comi.
Nerli J.
Montreal
I love cream cheese! I use Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese Bar 8 oz for my cheesecakes! But this salmon one is perfect for those days who you just feel like eating a bagel and some cream cheese.
Miranda R.
This is 100% my favourite cream cheese flavour (not that ive tried on I didn't like) I bought this product at Real Canadian Superstore and its so delicious. Its so out of the ordinary. Its very savoury and perfect in a wrap or on crackers. The only thing i wish is that they sold this flavour in the Bigger tubs
Britney D.
This salmon flavour of cream cheese is by far one of my favourite flavours of cream cheese. I absolutely love the taste. It actually kinda taste a bit like actual salmon.
Irina K.