BY PHILADELPHIA #22 in Cream Cheese

Kraft Philadelphia Regular Chipotle Cream Cheese.
New. see more...

Shelly C.
In my large family of six we eat a ton of cream cheese and pretty much on anything! The creamy and smooth texture add amazing flavor to each and every dish from appetizers and desserts, to breakfasts and snacks. I highly recommend Kraft Cream Cheese for everything you can think of...you won't be disappointed!!
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
I like this kind of creamy cheese and the Kraft ones are actually the only ones that remind me of the taste you get in Europe. Any other brand doesn´t make the cut for me at all. It´s not the same as in Europe, but it´s pretty darn close and they knowhow to make cheese. Love me some Kraft cream cheeses!
Chandra R.
Colton, CA
I found this at the 99cent store, score! It was pretty good, had a decent chipotle flavor to it. Not to spicy, it was pretty tasty but I generally prefer a heavier cream cheese, these ones tend to be a little thin. I would recommend it to anyone to try.
Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ
My favorite brand of cream cheese! I literally eat a bagel every single morning so it is extremely important for me to have good cream cheese.. LOL. I try buying the store brands to be a little cheaper but it doesn't compare to the name brand stuff.
Kate N.
These new flavored cream cheeses are awesome. I don't eat cream cheese and a bagel often, but these cheeses make me enjoy the classic snack. I've been looking for recipes to use the spreads in other than just toppings. I can't wait to try the other flavors they've come out with.
Lizette T.
Aurora, CO
For the longest time I refused to try anything that wasn't strawberry cream cheese. Now that Ive tried this, wow. Flavor is indescribable! Ever in a mood for a bagel; try the everything bagel with chipotle cream cheese
Megan Y.
I'm a huge fan for the Kraft cream cheese due to the consistency, texture and overall taste. It's got a rich creamy taste that holds up against any bagel I put it on and leaves nothing behind. I have grown up using this cream cheese since I was little and wouldn't switch for the world.
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
I've noticed flag Kraft is becoming innovative with their variety of flavors in cream cheese. I tried for vanilla bean win a bagel and it's was so delicious. the regular cream chipotle is also very delicious with a little kick in flavor
Devorah F.
This had the wonderful texture and smoothness of typical Philadelphia cream cheese however, it was just to spicy for me and my family to enjoy. The flavor seemed right on but again it was too spicy. I wouldn't purchase again but only because it didn't get eaten so well since it was too spicy for our taste.
Tina T.
SOOO ggooooddd I love having a little on my bagels in the morning it's a bit pricey for the size you get but definitely worth it if you love just the right amount of chipotle.