BY PHILADELPHIA

Kraft Philadelphia Italian Cheese & Herb Cooking Creme.
New larger size. see more...

Melinda S.
Delicious! A great product to grab at the store when you'd really like to cook
Something at home and just don't have energy to figure what to make and how. It tells you everything you need to make a delicious dinner at home with fresh ingredients!
Kathryn M.
Greenacres, FL
Foodie Expert
I loved these, especially this flavor. This is my favorite one. I wish these were still in production. There is nothing similar. Making anything with Philadelphia cream cheese is always amazing. I miss these so much.
Leslie M.
Foodie Expert
I remember trying these when they first came out in 2011 or 2012 and I thought that it was an excellent product to add into my pasta dishes. I started using them immediately to make my casseroles with penne pasta in it with different meats and it was just an easy add in to finish a meal and make all the flavors come together. I still use these and the herb flavor is probably one of my favorites because it is very versatile. they also come in several different sizes to help with portioning how much you want to use or whether not you want to use them for several different meals.
Brandi M.
It has been awhile since I've used these but when they first came out I used them quite often. They really add a nice touch to your pasta dishes I also used them with chicken breast as well
Hayley H.
Rome, GA
I've only used this once but my whole family loved it! It made a bland dinner into one with flavor. It's very creamy with a hint of herbs. If you aren't a fan of herbs I think you might still like it. I would add salt but I understand that some people cannot eat as much salt as I would like and adding the salt at the end is fine with me I am not complaining because it tastes so good!
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
Foodie Expert
Amazing dinner addition to your recipes! I love this product and it really helps me out with dinner and I am a repeat customer. The flavor is amazing and perfect I wouldn't change anything about it. I bought this at Walmart and I won't change a thing!
Dale B.
Hamburg, PA
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed this "cooking creme." I did use it in some cooking, but it also works a nice toast topper. The creamy consistency means it's somewhat runny, but this also lends a creamier, milkier taste. The herbs are a nice addition as well.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I was a little nervous about using this product at first, but then I realized that this is great to stir into pasta sauces, use in casseroles, and other dishes to add extra creaminess. It is a quick and easy way to boost the flavor in any dish that has an Italian flavor.
Noelle B.
Greendale , WI
Foodie Expert
The Italian cheese and herb flavor has become a must in my house! With three picky boys and a picky husband sometimes you need a little cheat when it comes to cooking, and if they actually like it versus just complaining while they barely eat it.
Christina V.
Foodie Expert
These cooking cremes are awesome. You can cook them up with anything! My favorite is to do chicken and vegetables and then serve on pasta. Super great tasting and easy meal every time.