BY PHILADELPHIA

Kraft Philadelphia Italian Cheese & Herb Cooking Creme.
New larger size. see more...

Melinda S.
Delicious! A great product to grab at the store when you'd really like to cook
Something at home and just don't have energy to figure what to make and how. It tells you everything you need to make a delicious dinner at home with fresh ingredients!
Kathryn M.
Greenacres, FL
Foodie Expert
I loved these, especially this flavor. This is my favorite one. I wish these were still in production. There is nothing similar. Making anything with Philadelphia cream cheese is always amazing. I miss these so much.
Brandi M.
It has been awhile since I've used these but when they first came out I used them quite often. They really add a nice touch to your pasta dishes I also used them with chicken breast as well
Hillary H.
Pembroke pines , FL
Yummy yummy!! I love iiiiiittt!! creo que su sabor es especial, se puede untar en cualquier cosa (yo por lo menos lo hago) y me encanta!
Stephanie R.
Doral, FL
This product is my obseccion omg the flavor with beead and ham waooo is the best thing i ever eat is perfect for me
Tina R.
This makes the best stuffed mushrooms! Add some bread crumbs and it's got great flavor... so easy and delicious!
Amber E.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
Really liked using this as a base for sauce I used over shrimp and tortellini. Don't see it in my local store so not sure if they're still making it.
Melanie S.
Michigan City, IN
This is amazing. I used it in a pasta dish and it was perfect. I will definitely be using this product often
Carolina L.
I love this product! I use it on chicken or with pasta. My family raves about it when I use it.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
I have used this Italian Cooking Creme with pasta. It tastes pretty good. I felt like I needed a little more to get the flavor I wanted, but it wasn't bad.