Kraft Philadelphia Fat Free Cream Cheese uploaded by JoHanna B.Kraft Philadelphia Fat Free Cream Cheese uploaded by Angela W.

BY PHILADELPHIA #39 in Cream Cheese

Kraft Philadelphia Fat Free Cream Cheese.
Net wt 8 oz (226g). see more...

Angela W.
Overland Park, KS
We use this cream cheese a lot for baking or lox and bagel thin sandwiches. Overall, I prefer regular fat cream cheese, but this one has a really good taste, spreads well, and is conveniently packaged. I make corn bake with this and my co-workers regularly request that dish.
K T.
With my Weight Watchers diet/program, fat free cream cheese should really be a staple product in my kitchen. It makes it able to make more recipes for me to actually be able to enjoy. I mainly love this product for that. However, my local grocers dont have these. I wish Fred Meyers would carry these items. I would sure buy them constantly!
Paula R.
I like to use fat free cream cheese whenever possible especially in desserts. It had the same flavor and texture without all the fat. I think it is a healthier option then regular cream cheese at about the same price. It can be found nearly everywhere that other cream cheese is sold.
JoHanna B.
Hanover, WV
Cream cheese is a great product! You can use them in brownies, cheese balls, cheese cakes, etc. Such a great and versatile product! I buy it quite a lot, especially during holidays! I would recommend to others.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I adore cream cheese and Philadelphia is a great brand. Cream cheese is that type of product that is so versatile, it can be used in any recipe. I love using it in Oreo balls, Oreo desserts, pinwheels, frosting, etc. I recommend it.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I like this as it tastes great and it's easy to portion out a little more than the tub version.  With this version, I have a lot less waste.
Cass C.
Sylvania, OH
This cream cheese tastes just like normal cream cheese!! It’s fat free!! I️ use these when I️ make my amazing cheesecake bars! Yummy!!
Amanda S.
Clear Spring, MD
I was surprised that it taste just like the original! Price was super affordable, and it works great for dip recipes.
Jessica F.
Kenosha, WI
Best cream cheese I’ve ever used. I only use this brand. I use it for my cheesecake/cupcakes.