Kraft Philadelphia 1/3 Less Fat Neufchatel Cheese uploaded by Denise G.

BY PHILADELPHIA

Kraft Philadelphia 1/3 Less Fat Neufchatel Cheese.
Than cream cheese.
See Nutrition Information For Saturated Fat Content. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Laura K.
CINCINNATI, OH
Still the creamiest with less fat! I’m not a fan of fat free but the 2/3s fat tastes great and no one seems to know the difference in my house. I used this for the filling in stuffed mushrooms and they were gobbled up in no time! Definitely go with Kraft to know my food will taste great.
Denise G.
This Philadelphia 1/3 less fat Neufchatel Cheese was ok. I normally do not buy this and now I remember why. Did not like the taste. I will stick to the brand I normally purchase.
Caitlin H.
My favorite cream cheese to use in recipes. I love that it's 1/3 less fat with the same great taste! It's easy to find at any grocery store and would highly recommend.
Shanyn M.
I always use this on my bagels! Never realized that it was actually different from cream cheese. Tastes the same to me!
Tonia A.
Douglas, MA
I love to use low fat cream cheese in all of my baking recipes. No one can ever tell the difference!
Oksana S.
london
The best cheese for breakfast to eat with fresh bread. Also tastes very good with smoked salmon and avocado