Kraft Peppercorn Ranch Dressing & Dip uploaded by Benji P.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Peppercorn Ranch Dressing & Dip.
16 fl oz (1pt) 473ml. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Danielle B.
Central, SC
I love this stuff! The peppercorn really adds a unique flavor to this salad dressing. It’s like your classic ranch but with that extra pop you didn’t know you were missing. This is my favorite salad dressing!
Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
So delicious for anytime you need ranch. It's great in pasta salad. I love it to dip veggies or chips. I put just a dash In mashed potatoes and I alway get so many compliments on how good they are!
Tonya G.
Spokane, WA
Let it be known that I do not enjoy most store-bought ranch dressings. However, the peppercorn makes this dressing more interesting and palatable.
Anais M.
San Antonio, TX
Este tipo de aderezo Ranch va bien con todo tipo de comida. Para mí, la marca Craft es la mejor y es nuestro favorito de toda la familia.
Karli J.
Charlotte, NC
I pretty much use ranch for everything. Kraft is my go to choice. Just some suggestions, use it with popcorn or pizza.
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Very good product, makes very good snack food. I would definitely recommend. Its a must for barbeques and tailgating.
Ciera M.
Killeen, TX
One of my more favorite go to ranch dressing! Kraft makes yummy products and this ranch is no exception. I love it.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
Kraft Peppercorn Ranch Dressing is classic ranch dressing with an added ZIP. It's a spicy version of classic ranch.
Christina S.
New Bern, NC
This is our favorite ranch as a family. It is great on everything from salad to pizza and even chicken nuggets.
Jordan m.
Only brand of ranch I buy! Love the taste! Also love the other flavor a of Kraft Dressing they have as well!