Kraft Peppercorn Ranch Dressing & Dip uploaded by Benji P.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Peppercorn Ranch Dressing & Dip.
16 fl oz (1pt) 473ml. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ani D.
Rockledge, FL
Peppercorn Ranch is my favorite flavor of ranch dressing. Regular ranch is ok for dipping; but for a salad, I want a little more zing, and cracked peppercorn brings just that. Yum!
Amanda J.
Prairieville , LA
My family loves this salad dressing. My daughter likes it with her cucumbers. It may not be the healthiest salad dressing, but she eats her veggies with it. She enjoys it so much she eats it alone. 😂
Danielle B.
Central, SC
I love this stuff! The peppercorn really adds a unique flavor to this salad dressing. It’s like your classic ranch but with that extra pop you didn’t know you were missing. This is my favorite salad dressing!
Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
So delicious for anytime you need ranch. It's great in pasta salad. I love it to dip veggies or chips. I put just a dash In mashed potatoes and I alway get so many compliments on how good they are!
Tonya G.
Spokane, WA
Let it be known that I do not enjoy most store-bought ranch dressings. However, the peppercorn makes this dressing more interesting and palatable.
Anais M.
San Antonio, TX
Este tipo de aderezo Ranch va bien con todo tipo de comida. Para mí, la marca Craft es la mejor y es nuestro favorito de toda la familia.
Karli J.
Charlotte, NC
I pretty much use ranch for everything. Kraft is my go to choice. Just some suggestions, use it with popcorn or pizza.
Liz A.
This creamy dressing has just enough kick with the peppercorn. I love it!!!! It's delicious! Great for dipping wings!!!
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Very good product, makes very good snack food. I would definitely recommend. Its a must for barbeques and tailgating.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
Kraft Peppercorn Ranch Dressing is classic ranch dressing with an added ZIP. It's a spicy version of classic ranch.