BY KRAFT

Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeno peppers. see more...

Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Doesnt have any spicy flavor at all. All I taste is thw Monterey jack cheese. The hot and extra hot isn't any better. I usually slice and put pickled jalapenos on it.
Kayla G.
Toledo , OH
I love pepper jack cheese and kraft is my go to. I buy it from my local grocery stores. Has the perfect taste I slice a few pieces and just eat them. It’s not to bad for you either. I definitely recommend this cheese.
Tiffany J.
Thornton, WV
This could have a spicier flavor. I like baking t over potatoes and the flavor doesn't show through. Not my first choice in cheese really. I don't buy it unless I really have to. I would recommend using a different brand.
Elena E.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
ugh, my favorite cheese! this cheese goes great with just about everything! it’s not too spicy and even kids can enjoy it without a problem. It has small flakes of pepper which gives this cheese an extra kick to its flavor. great for quesadillas.
Paige W.
Ocoee, FL
I absolutely love anything with peppers and this Kraft pepper jack cheese is no different. Just enough spice and flavor to add a zing to any meal. I love having it pre sliced so I can just throw it on my quick meals like grilled cheese.
Samantha H.
Trevorton, PA
I love this pepper jack cheese! I slice it up and throw it in my lasagna for just a little kick. I can always find it on sale or regularly it's a great price too. Great flavor and continue to buy it!
kieran k.
Joplin, MO
Amazing cheese smells and tastes amazing have never bought cheese from Kraft's that I haven't fell in live with pepper jack is my all time favorite doenst take to much from the cheese nor does it over power the peppers.
Helena M.
Indianapolis, IN
I like it a lot, by itself or in sandwiches. Not very spicy, but great flavor. Price is good, on the cheap side since is not a fancy cheese by any means. Good to have it on hand for cheese and crackers snacks.
Katie W.
I purchase this cheese block often. It gives you a hint of spice but not too spicy and has a great favor of pepper jack. It's easy to melt and very easy to cut into smaller slices. It's great for grilled cheese. Recommend!!
Ashley C.
Good flavor, easy to grate over dishes. Great price, with plenty of product in package. This is the only pepperjack cheese block that I use. Easy to find, as most major food chains carry this product.

Walmart