BY KRAFT

Nancy G.
Kraft Pepper Jack taste so good.Try it on tacos,quesaillads or on a good old cheese sandwich.
Kyrie B.
Awesome snack! Just the perfect size and lots of flavor! Would definitely recommend trying!
Amanda H.
Corona, SD
Makes a great snack for on the go or in the lunch box. Great flavor and a delicious snack.
Chelsea B.
Paragould, AR
We didn't like these I think we may have been expecting something a little different ...
Lana U.
Love this cheese. Just enough spice to it. I always grab one after my workout.
Diamond N.
Lansing , MI
Yummy quick healthy snack. Great to throw in your bag of you're in a rush!
Sara N.
Good I die for one right now. They're taste are delicious and I really love it. I buy them all the time just perfect for a snack
Sara R.
Kingston
Cheese and crackers are literally my favourite snack and this cheese is my most favourite to use with my fave crackers!
Helena C.
San Juan
I make the best sandwiches with this cheese. Or I could wake up during midnight and snack on it over how good it is.
Liza Z.
This cheese is something , I can eat this all day , especially it so good with past , I'm adding it to my past