Kraft Pepper Jack Big Cheese Snack

by Kraft

This 2z delicious Kraft Pepper Jack BIG Cheese Snack is prepared with quality ingredients that are delicious. This cheese snack has a flavorful taste the whole family will enjoy and helps to satisfy your hunger between meals. Popular with adults and children alike, this cheese snack is a perfect grab and go snack. Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeno Peppers 210 calories, 13 grams of protein per serving Without the added hormone rbST* Always made with fresh milk from U.S. dairy farms Brought to you by Kraft, cheese making since 1914 PASTEURIZED MILK, JALAPENO PEPPERS, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Pepper Jack Big Cheese Snack!
Sioux Falls , SD
We use this quite often in our sandwhiches. I love that it has a kick and its not so hot for a turkey sandwhich. I choose to purchase this over a store brand not because of the price, but the taste.
Modesto, CA
The easy mac cups are good for a snack. the taste is good and easy to make. the only this is that it doesn't really taste like boxed mac n cheese. and sometimes it comes out a little clumpy.
These are great to throw in my lunch bag as a work snack, easy to eat on its own or with a few crackers. great flavor and it's nice to have a healthy option of something i can eat on the go
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought this at the grocery store last time to go with crackers that we got. I love snacking on this while I make dinner. It goes well with any cracker I've tried it with. It's not super spicy, but it definitely has a good kick to it! I have a 1 year old and still consider it too spicy for her to eat.
Boston, MA
I LOVE cheese but I am really picky about it. I like the taste of this pepper jack cheese because it is not too spicy but is still packed with flavor. Also I like the portable size but it is big enough to be a filling snack on its own or a light meal with crackers.
Pompano Beach, FL
I am Indian and so that love spicy and tangy snacks. This kraft pepper jack has got it all for me! I love the flavor, quality of this cheese. It's a full package for me as its healthy flavorful choice for someone vegetarian like me. I am a repeat customer for it!
Ashland, MS
Cheese is my absolute favorite thing to snack on. it feels me up and is just as good as any other cheese that i try. i buy mine from walmart because that is what is easiest for me. it is a good value and a great snack. yes i will buy this product again very soon.
Parkersburg, WV
Love these cheese snacks. Great size, doesn't leave you wishing you had a few more like some other individually wrapped cheeses. Flavor is great. Affordable. Great for lunches on the go.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
Kraft dressings are very good in terms of variety of flavors used products quality and versatility in the kitchen, make us the easy days to the housewife love children
Morgantown, WV
Amazing cheese with an amazing taste! This cheese never last long in my house. Great price and they usually have good sale prices and coupons for this product

Looking for your answer?