BY KRAFT

Devin P.
Durand, MI
This is a delicious way to interrupter dairy into you're diet. Its a delicious snack its not to spicy but has a very well balanced taste. I have bought this many times. This is a great product and not to expensive. I would recommend this to anyone the enjoys pepper jack cheese.
Alma V.
Modesto, CA
The easy mac cups are good for a snack. the taste is good and easy to make. the only this is that it doesn't really taste like boxed mac n cheese. and sometimes it comes out a little clumpy.
Abby M.
We use this quite often in our sandwhiches. I love that it has a kick and its not so hot for a turkey sandwhich. I choose to purchase this over a store brand not because of the price, but the taste.
Emily L.
These are great to throw in my lunch bag as a work snack, easy to eat on its own or with a few crackers. great flavor and it's nice to have a healthy option of something i can eat on the go
Lauren T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought this at the grocery store last time to go with crackers that we got. I love snacking on this while I make dinner. It goes well with any cracker I've tried it with. It's not super spicy, but it definitely has a good kick to it! I have a 1 year old and still consider it too spicy for her to eat.
Gabby Y.
Boston, MA
I LOVE cheese but I am really picky about it. I like the taste of this pepper jack cheese because it is not too spicy but is still packed with flavor. Also I like the portable size but it is big enough to be a filling snack on its own or a light meal with crackers.
Savannah B.
Ashland, MS
Cheese is my absolute favorite thing to snack on. it feels me up and is just as good as any other cheese that i try. i buy mine from walmart because that is what is easiest for me. it is a good value and a great snack. yes i will buy this product again very soon.
Namrata P.
Pompano Beach, FL
I am Indian and so that love spicy and tangy snacks. This kraft pepper jack has got it all for me! I love the flavor, quality of this cheese. It's a full package for me as its healthy flavorful choice for someone vegetarian like me. I am a repeat customer for it!
Jamie E.
Parkersburg, WV
Love these cheese snacks. Great size, doesn't leave you wishing you had a few more like some other individually wrapped cheeses. Flavor is great. Affordable. Great for lunches on the go.
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
Kraft dressings are very good in terms of variety of flavors used products quality and versatility in the kitchen, make us the easy days to the housewife love children