GroceryFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsKraft
Paw Patrol Macaroni and Cheese Dinner, 55 oz Box

Kraft Paw Patrol Macaroni and Cheese Dinner, 5.5 oz Box

by Kraft

Kraft Mac and Cheese Dinner in Paw Patrol Shapes is an adorable way to enjoy gooey and cheesy mac and cheese with your kids. This mac and cheese cooks in 12 to 14 minutes so you can dine on scrumptious mac and cheese in no time. With the hint and spice of paprika, pasta and natural flavor, Mac and Cheese Dinner in Paw Patrol shapes combines an irresistible flavor with the adorable characters from Nickelodeon's Paw Patrol. The calcium content of this mac and cheese is double, i.e. 20% more per serving as compared to regular Mac and Cheese Dinner and it contains 250 calories per serving with no artificial flavors, dyes and preservatives. This is mac and cheese kids will flip for!

What is the cheese in this compared to the cheese in the spirals ?
Are these in the shapes of Paw Patrol characters?
Start your review of Kraft Paw Patrol Macaroni and Cheese Dinner, 5.5 oz Box!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
As a college student, I would often buy these 1. because they were cheap and 2. because it was easy to grab a quick meal, or even snack, with them.in reviews
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
1,030 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love these and I think they taste pretty yummy too! They are very convenient and easy for them to cook. You just need to add water and put it in the microwave for 3 1/2 minutes. I like how they have no artificial preservatives, no artificial flavors or dyes.
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Easy Mac is the best! Super cheesy and delicious. Cheap. Quick. Can be cooked in a microwave. All you need is water. You can fancy it up with a little milk, butter and black pepper.
Dana C.
Lena, WI
I buy these whenever they are on sale. They are a quick meal to grab and throw in my purse when running out the door to go to work.
Brittany Y.
East Peoria, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a 32 year old female without children. I eat a whole box of these to myself when I am looking for a treat lol. I don’t know what it is, but I swear the shape Mac and cheese tastes better than their original.
alexus A.
DHS
Kraft Paw Patrol Macaroni and Cheese Dinner, 5.5 oz Box uploaded by alexus A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These taste just like if you were to bake any kind of mac and cheese these are really really good to eat they taste so cheesy and they're really easy to make court
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,899 reviews
My little man is obsessed with Paw Patrol and he loves Kraft Macaroni so naturally this purchase was a no brainer! Definitely a hit with him, he thought it was “delicious” and loved that his Mac n Cheese was in the shape of his Paw Patrol buddies! Will definitely be buying more for my little Paw Patrol fan.
Stephanie W.
Portage
I bought some boxes for my son last week and he just loves it because of the Paw patrol shapes. Hey, it made him eat it because hes so picky. It tastes like any other kraft boxed Mac and cheese. I recommend this if you have a paw patrol fan like my son that also likes Mac and cheese.
Iliana I.
Los Angeles , CA
My girls love mac and cheese if its not the singles its a shapes mac and cheese ! Super affordable ! the cheese in these is delicious very cheesey !
Katie P.
Glendale, AZ
Purchased at: Safeway
These were so bad even my toddler didn't finish it. And his diet is mostly Kraft mac and cheese at this point.
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Is it just me or do the shape Macaroni and Cheese taste better than the original Macaroni and Cheese? I bought a bunch of these for my son who loves paw patrol, only to find out he won't eat shaped noodles lol (little bit picky, I know) So now I eat the shapes and make him the regular lol