Kraft Pasta Salad Homestyle Macaroni 7.1 Oz Box

BY KRAFT

Kraft homestyle macaroni pasta salad is the perfect compliment to your summer barbeque in less than 15 minutes. see more...

Kraft Pasta Salad Homestyle Macaroni 7.1 Oz Box
Pam W.
I love minimal side dishes. Helps so much because my daughter can do those while I concentrate on the main dish. It's also nice to be able to cook with her. And it doesn't hurt that the pasta salads taste great. Great taste, little effort needed.
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
Easy go to when you have to make a fast pasta salad for a last min BBQ or even when you're short on time. I even add ingrediants to my just to spruce it up a bit!
Leah p.
I'm a big pasta fan and I love this stuff! Great for cookouts! Or get together in general. It's also pretty quick to make. I've seen people mix it with ranch or mayo, or both!
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
This pasta salad is perfect for a side dish or if your hosting a party, its so easy to make and super tasty! It is also very cheap! I highly recommend!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Meh, this is okay for the price and convenience factor but I would definitely prefer to make my own pasta salad.
Hope B.
Blackville , SC
Easy quick way to fix a great tasting pasta salad that has just the right kick. My kids even like this one.
Dominique W.
What is the best flavor ?