Kraft Parmesan & Romano Cheese Grated uploaded by Laura V.Kraft Parmesan & Romano Cheese Grated uploaded by Marionette D.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Parmesan & Romano Cheese Grated.
100% grated. see more...

• I love cheese but I don't really eat salt. this is a bit expensiv...5 Answers
Buy on Target
Taylor C.
This Parmesan Cheese is great on spaghetti. I bought it at my local grocery store and I’ve continued to buy it ever since! The taste is great! Has multiple ways to use it. Very affordable unlike some comparables. Plus it is pretty healthy and not crazy on calories! Definitely recommend!
Juliana P.

For only $4 at any local food store, you can get this perfectly sized cheese shaker to top off any meal! Within the portion, it is healthy and provides a great, but not over powering cheese flavor! I recommend trying this with lasagna, salads, and also pasta to add some flavor to your dish!
Tasha H.
Always use this for our spaghetti! Taste great, melts and blends into the sauce! The container for it's great to for when you want to pour over you food it has little holes. So it's doesn't all spill out or if your using this cheese in a meal there's a side that lets more out.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
For an affordable price that meets your budget, you can have a perfect cheese for your dish! My husband loves spaghetti and this has always been his choice. Good tasting and yummy!
Steph P.
Mcallen, TX
Not necessarily my favorite kraft cheese, the price is okay, I find it to be fairly affordable but I prefer the original way more than this one, that extra cheese gives it a funky flavor
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
My kids absolutely love this stuff. I am constantly running out and having to get more because my kids are obsessed with it. Mom likes it too but the kiddos are crazy for it!
Julie G.
My family and me love this stuff. Need to buy it every time I go to the grocery. My kids loved it on the spaghetti, French fries, homemade pizza, tomatoes sauce. Recommend it.
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI
Really like this. I use this all the time, I think it's good for the price. I've seen in at Walmart but I think you can also get it at Pick n save. I don't really like the packaging, I think that it looks kind of cheep. I always repurchase this, and I think that the taste is really good.
Michaela W.
Love this stuff! It's just a bit stronger than parmesan cheese alone, but not over poweringly so. I think it adds a nice new dimension of flavor. I always have a container of this cheese in my fridge.
Aaron A.
Loves Park, IL
I prefer more small scale produced Roman and Parmesan but for general use, this is pretty good. It's not the same as the more authentic cheese but it's not bad for the price. I much prefer a Romano-Parmesan blend over just plain Parmesan.
Sharon T.
Bainbridge, GA
I love cheese but I don't really eat salt. this is a bit expensive to buy and then not like. is this cheese very salty? I read the label but that doesn't really tell me if it tastes salty or not. also if I keep it in the fridge does it get lumpy? thank you for your opinions