Kraft Parmesan Cheese Grated uploaded by Heather F.

BY KRAFT

Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese.
With flavor lock cap. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It's a really good product." in 1 review
  • "They whole family grabs it out of the refrigerator" in 1 review
  • "These can be used on cream cheese Danish!!" in 1 review
Jade R.
I looked in the cabinet and saw this when I was 5 years old and that's that. It's been the cheese on my
Spaghetti's ever since and my taste buds have been accustomed to it so I'm not complaining.

I'm sure on the nights I want to be bougie I'll whip out my cheese grater and a Parmesan slab I got from Whole Foods and start grading away on my spaghetti but until then, this will do just fine :)
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
In my house we definitely always have parmesan cheese. Top it to your pizza, home made pastas anything! It definitely adds great flavor to your food. I can't get enough of it. Its also very affordable and you can find it in any nearby supermarket:-)
Vandita S.
I love parmesan cheese on pasta and adding a little on my pizza and this is definitely my favorite brand. such a nice taste and it's always easy for me to find at my grocery store/supermarket. always find myself buying this brand over and over again
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
me encanta! lo uso cuando preparo pastas para darle el ultimo toquesito, le agrega un delicioso sabor. tiene buen precio y lo puedes encontrar en todos los super mercados lo recomiendo.
Jazmin H.
Perfect to add in a plate of spaghetti or even pizza. Have been using this for quite a whipe now. It adds a good flavor and the price is great.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
The only cheese I buy for pastas. Far better flavor than store brands that are only a little cheaper.
Sophia M.
I love this Parmesan cheese, it gives a good taste to food, specially pasta or pizza!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Kraft Parmesan cheese is such a great item to keep on-hand. My favorite uses are over pasta, mixed in with meatballs, or sprinkled on pizza. It stores for a long time in the refrigerator. Sure, it's probably not the healthiest item with the amount of sodium and other gunk, but I only use a little it's just so good.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Kraft Parmesan Cheese is the best.  We have tried other brands and store brands and none of them compare.  We use parmesan cheese to top off our spaghetti, some of our favorite casserole dishes, salads and other things.  My kids could eat it by the handfuls, but the mean mother I am I don't allow that.  This has a great parmesan cheese flavor that is very distinct.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Definitely one of our favorite Parmesans, we use this on Pasta Dishes, Soups and sometimes Gourmet Grilled Cheese and it tops it off so nicely. This is usually under $3 at my local Supermarket and dispenses to nicely out of the container I recommend this Parmesan from one cheese lover to another!
Alexandria B.
Chatham, IL
Foodie Expert
What are different dinner ideas you & your families sprinkle this on?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Do you think this Parmesan tastes good or does it taste kind of cheap?