Kraft Parmesan Cheese Grated uploaded by Zu L.Kraft Parmesan Cheese Grated uploaded by Debbie S.Kraft Parmesan Cheese Grated uploaded by Heather F.

BY KRAFT

Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese.
With flavor lock cap. see more...

• "It's a really good product." in 1 review
  • "They whole family grabs it out of the refrigerator" in 1 review
  • "These can be used on cream cheese Danish!!" in 1 review
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is so versatile. We use it on spaghetti, veggies, pizza and much more! Everyone loves cheese in the house and I buy the 16oz with the flavor lock cap and it will last a fee weeks!! Its wort the price and it has to be refrigerated. I buy it from Walmart.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Kraft Parmesan Cheese is the best.  We have tried other brands and store brands and none of them compare.  We use parmesan cheese to top off our spaghetti, some of our favorite casserole dishes, salads and other things.  My kids could eat it by the handfuls, but the mean mother I am I don't allow that.  This has a great parmesan cheese flavor that is very distinct.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
Zak M.
I am generally not a huge fan of cheese because of lactose intolerance. It met my expectations and was an amazing topping for my chicken Parmesan. It seems like it will last a while since there is so much in the container.
sridivya a.
We use a lot of parmesan cheese in our house. Over the years I have tried various brands, including store brands and other "discount" brands. I keep coming back to Kraft Parmesan cheese. It has a better taste than the other brands, and it doesn't clump as easily. Moreover, it contains no fillers, which is definitely a selling point. About the only way you're going to get parmesan cheese that is any better is to buy a brick of cheese and grate it yourself. But for handiness and convenience, the Kraft brand can't be beat.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I consider this one of those "interchangeable with the store brand products"...it tastes the same no matter if it is the store brand or Kraft, I actually think they are made at the same place. We do use a good bit of parmesan cheese, so for the price it usually is not worth it for us. If I have a coupon that makes it comparable price wise to the store brand I will opt for the name brand.
Jade R.
I looked in the cabinet and saw this when I was 5 years old and that's that. It's been the cheese on my
Spaghetti's ever since and my taste buds have been accustomed to it so I'm not complaining.

I'm sure on the nights I want to be bougie I'll whip out my cheese grater and a Parmesan slab I got from Whole Foods and start grading away on my spaghetti but until then, this will do just fine :)
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Kraft parm isn't anything spectacular, but it makes a nice touch on pasta dishes, salads, pizzas, etc. It's easy to find in pretty much any grocery store location, and is more affordable than freshly grated parmesan, so a good option to use for those quick pasta dinners. We usually buy the big 16oz size since it goes so quickly in our household! Highly recommended.
Becca H.
Henderson, KY
I have tried many different "cheaper" brands, but the quality has never come even close to this brand. The cheese actually melts and blends in well with your meal! This is the only brand we buy and will continue to buy from here on out. We consume a lot of spaghetti around here so we have to make sure we keep extra stock!
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
In my house we definitely always have parmesan cheese. Top it to your pizza, home made pastas anything! It definitely adds great flavor to your food. I can't get enough of it. Its also very affordable and you can find it in any nearby supermarket:-)
Vandita S.
I love parmesan cheese on pasta and adding a little on my pizza and this is definitely my favorite brand. such a nice taste and it's always easy for me to find at my grocery store/supermarket. always find myself buying this brand over and over again
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
What are different dinner ideas you & your families sprinkle this on?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you think this Parmesan tastes good or does it taste kind of cheap?