Kraft Parmesan Cheese Grated uploaded by Heather F.

BY KRAFT

Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese.
With flavor lock cap. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It's a really good product." in 1 review
  • "They whole family grabs it out of the refrigerator" in 1 review
  • "These can be used on cream cheese Danish!!" in 1 review
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
Kraft Parmesan cheese is such a great item to keep on-hand. My favorite uses are over pasta, mixed in with meatballs, or sprinkled on pizza. It stores for a long time in the refrigerator. Sure, it's probably not the healthiest item with the amount of sodium and other gunk, but I only use a little it's just so good.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Foodie Expert
Kraft Parmesan Cheese is the best.  We have tried other brands and store brands and none of them compare.  We use parmesan cheese to top off our spaghetti, some of our favorite casserole dishes, salads and other things.  My kids could eat it by the handfuls, but the mean mother I am I don't allow that.  This has a great parmesan cheese flavor that is very distinct.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
Kraft parm isn't anything spectacular, but it makes a nice touch on pasta dishes, salads, pizzas, etc. It's easy to find in pretty much any grocery store location, and is more affordable than freshly grated parmesan, so a good option to use for those quick pasta dinners. We usually buy the big 16oz size since it goes so quickly in our household! Highly recommended.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Definitely one of our favorite Parmesans, we use this on Pasta Dishes, Soups and sometimes Gourmet Grilled Cheese and it tops it off so nicely. This is usually under $3 at my local Supermarket and dispenses to nicely out of the container I recommend this Parmesan from one cheese lover to another!
Catherine T.
Chester, VA
Foodie Expert
This shaker cheese has such great flavor. I have compared it to real parmesan reggiano cheese and this has tons more flavor! I could not believe the difference. It is perfect on top of pizza or spaghetti and it makes the dish taste so much better!
Zak M.
I am generally not a huge fan of cheese because of lactose intolerance. It met my expectations and was an amazing topping for my chicken Parmesan. It seems like it will last a while since there is so much in the container.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Foodie Expert
me encanta! lo uso cuando preparo pastas para darle el ultimo toquesito, le agrega un delicioso sabor. tiene buen precio y lo puedes encontrar en todos los super mercados lo recomiendo.
Destiny V.
odessa, TX
Foodie Expert
Love having this in my fridge for my family pizza and pasta nights love baking with this also taste so fresh just like from a restraunt
Diana b.
Foodie Expert
Es bueno pero no espectacular lo recomiendo pero debería de tener un poco mas de sabor el empaque es muy práctico
Princess S.
I've used this since I was a kid and still love it to this day. It's a must have in my household. We all love it
Alexandria B.
Chatham, IL
Foodie Expert
What are different dinner ideas you & your families sprinkle this on?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Do you think this Parmesan tastes good or does it taste kind of cheap?