Kraft Parmesan Cheese Grated uploaded by Heather F.

BY KRAFT FOODS

Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese.
With flavor lock cap. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "It's a really good product." in 1 review
  • "They whole family grabs it out of the refrigerator" in 1 review
  • "These can be used on cream cheese Danish!!" in 1 review
Jade R.
Jade R.
Foodie Expert
I looked in the cabinet and saw this when I was 5 years old and that's that. It's been the cheese on my
Spaghetti's ever since and my taste buds have been accustomed to it so I'm not complaining.

I'm sure on the nights I want to be bougie I'll whip out my cheese grater and a Parmesan slab I got from Whole Foods and start grading away on my spaghetti but until then, this will do just fine :)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I consider this one of those "interchangeable with the store brand products"...it tastes the same no matter if it is the store brand or Kraft, I actually think they are made at the same place. We do use a good bit of parmesan cheese, so for the price it usually is not worth it for us. If I have a coupon that makes it comparable price wise to the store brand I will opt for the name brand.
Becca H.
Becca H.
Henderson, Ky
I have tried many different "cheaper" brands, but the quality has never come even close to this brand. The cheese actually melts and blends in well with your meal! This is the only brand we buy and will continue to buy from here on out. We consume a lot of spaghetti around here so we have to make sure we keep extra stock!
Estephany H.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
In my house we definitely always have parmesan cheese. Top it to your pizza, home made pastas anything! It definitely adds great flavor to your food. I can't get enough of it. Its also very affordable and you can find it in any nearby supermarket:-)
Vandita S.
Vandita S.
Foodie Expert
I love parmesan cheese on pasta and adding a little on my pizza and this is definitely my favorite brand. such a nice taste and it's always easy for me to find at my grocery store/supermarket. always find myself buying this brand over and over again
Blu e.
Blu e.
I really like this grated parmesan cheese it taste really good. I like to add it to pasta or salads, maybe even pizza if you like to add extra cheese. I love cheese so if you do as well you may like it too.
Malvy B.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Foodie Expert
me encanta! lo uso cuando preparo pastas para darle el ultimo toquesito, le agrega un delicioso sabor. tiene buen precio y lo puedes encontrar en todos los super mercados lo recomiendo.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Good Parmesan cheese. Does not clump and tastes great. I have tried other brands but I prefer this brand first. I will definitely keep buying this.
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.
Perfect to add in a plate of spaghetti or even pizza. Have been using this for quite a whipe now. It adds a good flavor and the price is great.
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
Foodie Expert
I love this for pasta and salads and also garlic noddles it's worth it I would highly recommend this
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Chatham, IL
What are different dinner ideas you & your families sprinkle this on?
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Do you think this Parmesan tastes good or does it taste kind of cheap?