Kraft Parmesan Cheese Grated uploaded by Heather F.

BY KRAFT FOODS

Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese.
With flavor lock cap. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It's a really good product." in 1 review
  • "They whole family grabs it out of the refrigerator" in 1 review
  • "These can be used on cream cheese Danish!!" in 1 review
Jade R.
Jade R.
Foodie Expert
I looked in the cabinet and saw this when I was 5 years old and that's that. It's been the cheese on my
Spaghetti's ever since and my taste buds have been accustomed to it so I'm not complaining.

I'm sure on the nights I want to be bougie I'll whip out my cheese grater and a Parmesan slab I got from Whole Foods and start grading away on my spaghetti but until then, this will do just fine :)
Becca H.
Becca H.
Henderson, Ky
I have tried many different "cheaper" brands, but the quality has never come even close to this brand. The cheese actually melts and blends in well with your meal! This is the only brand we buy and will continue to buy from here on out. We consume a lot of spaghetti around here so we have to make sure we keep extra stock!
Vandita S.
Vandita S.
Foodie Expert
I love parmesan cheese on pasta and adding a little on my pizza and this is definitely my favorite brand. such a nice taste and it's always easy for me to find at my grocery store/supermarket. always find myself buying this brand over and over again
Estephany H.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
In my house we definitely always have parmesan cheese. Top it to your pizza, home made pastas anything! It definitely adds great flavor to your food. I can't get enough of it. Its also very affordable and you can find it in any nearby supermarket:-)
Blu e.
Blu e.
Foodie Expert
I really like this grated parmesan cheese it taste really good. I like to add it to pasta or salads, maybe even pizza if you like to add extra cheese. I love cheese so if you do as well you may like it too.
Malvy B.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Foodie Expert
me encanta! lo uso cuando preparo pastas para darle el ultimo toquesito, le agrega un delicioso sabor. tiene buen precio y lo puedes encontrar en todos los super mercados lo recomiendo.
Jazmin H.
Jazmin H.
Foodie Expert
Perfect to add in a plate of spaghetti or even pizza. Have been using this for quite a whipe now. It adds a good flavor and the price is great.
Nikki Q.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
Foodie Expert
The only cheese I buy for pastas. Far better flavor than store brands that are only a little cheaper.
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Foodie Expert
I love this Parmesan cheese, it gives a good taste to food, specially pasta or pizza!
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Foodie Expert
Kraft Parmesan Cheese is the best.  We have tried other brands and store brands and none of them compare.  We use parmesan cheese to top off our spaghetti, some of our favorite casserole dishes, salads and other things.  My kids could eat it by the handfuls, but the mean mother I am I don't allow that.  This has a great parmesan cheese flavor that is very distinct.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Chatham, IL
Foodie Expert
What are different dinner ideas you & your families sprinkle this on?
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Do you think this Parmesan tastes good or does it taste kind of cheap?