BY KRAFT

Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese. see more...

• I like to use Parmesan cheese in my cooking but I'm not sure whic...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This high quality cheese comes at an inexpensive price, and in my family is loved by both children and adults alike. " in 1 review
  • "I use it in my homemade mac and cheese and to make my alfredo sauce, its so creamy when melted!" in 1 review
  • "Perfectly grated and tastes great and stays fresh for awhile!" in 1 review
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Review for: Cheese more...
I enjoy this cheese I always put it in top of noodles:)) or spaghetti it taste delicious:)) I also put it in pizza and in every other thing that goes incredibly good with cheese:)) the price is good! It’s affordable and it last for more than a month!
Scout W.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: Cheese more...
Really funny because I come from a super Italian family. But we always use this parmesan cheese! Yeah it’s not freshly graded parm but it is still so delicious! It’s a staple in our Italian household so it should be a staple in yours.
Ariana R.
Chicago
Review for: Cheese more...
I absolutely love cheese. I make a lot of Italian dishes so I always have one handy! It’s perfect for spaghetti, lasagna or manicotti. It’s so delicious and finely grated! It’s very affordable and easily accessible.
Nicole Z.
Review for: Cheese more...
Perfect for many food items! Spaghetti and elotes 🌽 are my main uses for parmesean cheese. Very affordable. Lasts a long time. Good flavor. Wasy to find in stores i always recommend and repurchase this brand!
Alison T.
Troy, NY
The only parmesan we use in our restaurant. Always reliable quality. Worth the price. A bit more expensive than other brands but worth the extra money. Way better taste than other leading brands.
Alicia H.
Visalia , CA
This is very convenient to use especially when you have spaghetti or Fettuccine Alfredo and has a great taste it just gives it a little extra yumminess to the food you can find it at any grocery store #InfluensterEats
Ana V.
Chino
Parmesan cheese! I love it! I can put parmesan cheese on everything and anything. I usually buy the Kraft brand but it can be a little on the expensive side. I try to find the places where they're having specials and are the cheapest. Great with mac n cheese.
Alicia B.
This cheese is so yummy! The packaging does a nice job of keeping it fresh for a while, unlike other brands. I also find that this Parmesan has a stronger more flavorful taste and smell compared to store brands. I love this one and will continue to use it when I cook! Fair prices for a good quality product.
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
I love this! I use this brand always when I make spaghetti or lasagna I love to put a lot of cheese on it.. I buy mine at Supermarkets called Vallarta. This cheese is so easy to come out and I recommend to others to buy this.
Nicole L.
Somewhat of a staple in my house. I get the big container for our family of 5. The taste is great and works for so much more than just spaghetti. The dispenser is very practical, even my smallest kids can use it safely!
Olivia A.
Princeton, NJ
I like to use Parmesan cheese in my cooking but I'm not sure which brand to buy. What do you all think of the Kraft brand? Are there any other healthy alternatives that you would recommend?