BY KRAFT

Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese. see more...

• I like to use Parmesan cheese in my cooking but I'm not sure whic...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This high quality cheese comes at an inexpensive price, and in my family is loved by both children and adults alike. " in 1 review
  • "Perfectly grated and tastes great and stays fresh for awhile!" in 1 review
  • "I use it in my homemade mac and cheese and to make my alfredo sauce, its so creamy when melted!" in 1 review
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
Being Italian, my house lives off this stuff! We love it. I love making pasta. Mixing in some margarine until it's fully melted leaving the noodles coated. And then mixing in the cheese to create what we call "butter cheese noodles". Then I'll have my sauce poured over topūüėć.

Love this stuff!! Completely dislike the genaric or any other brand. This is the only way to go!
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
Foodie Expert
A necessity for my home! My family loves it on pasta, pizza, broccoli, french bread...Seriously, there's nothing that Kraft parmesan cheese doesn't make better! Salty & cheesy, it's such a delicious condiment. I like to buy the economy sized pack from Costco or Sam's Club because we go through it so fast!
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this cheese. It's already grated and I put it on everything! It is not expensive and tastes great! Kraft has the most flavor when compared to store brands. This is the only cheese I use! I have bought it over and over again. A must have in my home! Try it , it's worth the buy!
Angila J.
Foodie Expert
great to have in the fridge for pizza and alfredo sauce, where real parm cheese isnt a must. i love the salty flavor and price of it. it lasts forever and is super easy to sprinkle on dishes. never gets clumpy. i purchase it all the time rather that more expensive brands
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Foodie Expert
I usually don't like Kraft brand cheese that much, but I have to say that I do like this. I mainly use this in my homemade Alfredo sauce because surprisingly it is not super gritty like some other Parmesan cheese I've used. Of course it's great on pizza as well!
annie g.
Monticello , MN
Foodie Expert
I buy this very often because I can't eat spaghetti without it. I love the flavor and consistency it adds to pasta. It's probably not as healthy as real parmesan cheese but I think it's more flavorful and I always tell people it's a must buy for spaghetti!
Katherine C.
Foodie Expert
This cheese its perfect to math with a good plate of pasta, the similar products are not that goos like this is. I'm a repeat costumer that repeat all the time. Idk if it is healthy but my pasta is not complete with a good spoon of parmesan cheese in it.
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
Always fresh, good price, tastes amazing on pasta. Good lid for pouring or just sprinkling. Freezes if you buy in bulk and need to save. I always keep one in the fridge and an extra in the pantry because you can never be without Parmesan!
Becky M.
Milwaukee, WI
I don't think there is a time that this product is not in my refrigerator. Love it use it to add a bit of flavor. My family loves when I add it to baby gold potatoes
Diannah O.
Foodie Expert
This Parmesan is so good. I love it on any kind of Italian food from pizza to pasta. It has a good flavor and the container it comes in is very convenient.
Olivia A.
Princeton, NJ
Foodie Expert
I like to use Parmesan cheese in my cooking but I'm not sure which brand to buy. What do you all think of the Kraft brand? Are there any other healthy alternatives that you would recommend?