BY KRAFT

Kraft 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese. see more...

Buy on Target*
Misty B.
Stover, MO
I could eat this on anything I just love the taste, excellent food product.
Tania B.
Memphis , TN
Foodie Expert
This is a must have item in my house. I use it for so many meals. My daughter eats it almost everyday. She has to have it on almost all her meals. The only way I can get her to eat something she doesn't like is by putting some cheese over it. This is always at my house, that's how much we use it and like it. Definitely recommend buying even if it is a little pricey in my opinion. But all groceries this days are pricey..
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Foodie Expert
Made some spaghetti for dinner. Cooked some #Groundbeef, seasoned it with Goya Sazonador Total Seasoning , Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning , Goya Sason Coriander & Annatto Seasoning . Then mixed the ground beef with Classico Traditional Favorites Italian Sausage Pasta Sauce , Goya Tomato Sauce , Domino Pure Cane Dark Brown Sugar, Kraft Parmesan Cheese 100% Grated for the sauce. I used Ronzoni Enriched Macaroni Product Spaghetti
Mary O.
Sunbury, OH
Foodie Expert
I use this for everything. I am a low carber and use it to coat meats. I use it in "zoodles", veggies and low carb pizzas. Great flavor. I never buy another brand. I do recommend to others on my low carb recipes page.
Bj W.
Sunflower
Foodie Expert
I love this product! We use it for pizza and spaghetti! It's packaged perfectly and tastes great on food! We buy ours from Walmart (which is where I buy most groceries). It's affordable. I am satisfied with it. I would recommend
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Foodie Expert
This is the only parmesan cheese my parents ever bought while I was growing up. My husband puts parmesan cheese on almost everything we eat- so we purchase this often. We do prefer a shredded parmesan cheese that we buy at Aldi to this- but it is still a great product that tastes good!
Emily F.
Foodie Expert
I don't use any other brand than Kraft when it comes to grated Parmesan cheese. It has a goof flavor and I enjoy it on pasta and pizza. However, it doe not taste as goo as fresh. A tad too processed for me. But, when I just want something quick to top my pasta or pizza it is perfect.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
This used to be the only brand I would buy. Then I bought the great value brand one time and found its just as good and cheaper. I still buy the craft brand of its on sale though.
Rachel E.
Vassar, MI
The only reason this product isn't getting a shining review is because of the price. Seems like it is a bit pricey, but gosh it sure is yummy on my pasta and pizza!
Louis J.
Maryland Heights, MO
The Parmesan cheese is exactly like something you would get in a pizzeria. It's very delicious obviously not as good as fresh Parmesan but very good.