GroceryFrozen FoodsKraft
Original Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner

Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner

Which flavor of Kraft macaroni and cheese is the best?
Do you prefer original or shapes?
If you had to eat one food for dinner this entire quarantine what would it be? For me I’d make homemade Mac and cheese from scratch every night 😋😋😋
Start your review of Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner!
Chandra G.
Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner uploaded by Chandra G.
Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner uploaded by Chandra G.
Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner makes the best macaroni. All you need is milk, butter, and, water; I love it extra cheesy so in addition I use sharp shredded cheese. In the box it contains elbow macaroni and powder cheese sauce mix. Once it's done baking in the oven the mac and cheese is mouthwatering super delicious. If you haven't tried it I promise you will love it.
Jennifer L.
Battle Creek, MI
Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner uploaded by Jennifer L.
Very tasty and easy to whip up after a long day at work thanks for making life easier
Jenny V.
N Hollywood, CA
Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner uploaded by Jenny V.
Purchased at: Costco
Will never get enough of this! So yummy, tasty and flavorful. Surely great for kids and for adults too. Usually have this on cheat day or whenever I crave for it. Value for money. No artificial ingredients. Definitely recommended!
Angela  R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I have enjoyed this stuff since I was a kid! I don't even need the instructions to make it anymore. My family enjoys this as a side, or for lunch about once a week.
Stefo S.
We love mac and cheese at our house!! This happens to be one of the first stove top dish I ever cooked by myself. Its great for sides for lunch or dinner. Or even just by itself. Its delicious..and the cheese is not overwhelming. Its really good. Definitely recommended ❤❤
Samantha R.
New Castle, DE
Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner uploaded by Samantha R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am not a fan of this product. I feel the cheese tastes fake. It’s also very runny. However, My child absolutely loves this and will eat the whole box. It’s very easy to make and is very affordable.
Azita C.
Plano, TX
All the fancy mac and cheese in the world can’t beat Kraft for me. My kids and I just love it!
angely R.
Cleveland, OH
Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner uploaded by angely R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is very easy to make and it’s a really good meal if you don’t know how to cook I recommend that you try.
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
Good but not great. I definitely eat it when I'm feeling nostalgic. Love it topped with some fresh cracked pepper and dill.
Gretel R.
Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner uploaded by Gretel R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My younger sister love Kraft Mac and Cheese. It is creamy, cheesy, and delicious. It’s also cheap which is always a plus. It may not be healthy but it’s worth every bite. We buy this product all the time! [product:kraft-original-flavor-macaroni-&-cheese-dinner]