GroceryFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsKraft
Original Flavor Macaroni and Cheese

Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni and Cheese

by Kraft

Kraft Macaroni and Cheese DinnerGet ready to drown into a mighty pool of cheese and cream with Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinner Dry; prepared with yummy original flavor. The enriched macaroni fused with paprika makes you go wow and yum and once you start eating, you will not be able to resist this thick and cheezy meal.Love at First Creamy BiteIt's rich in taste with velvety cream and lip-licking cheese to appease your undying cravings for a cheesy - creamy bite. The pleasing fragrance in the air will magnetize you to your seat until you gobble up every last portion. So what are you waiting for? Grab a box and satisfy your cravings now!

ÂżDebo mezclarlo con mas ingredientes?
Do you have to add butter?
What’s your favorite meal to make with Mac and cheese?
Start your review of Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni and Cheese!
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
Good product, one of my favorite mac and cheese 🧀, I bet most of us grew up with this brand of macaroni and cheese.
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,814 reviews
Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni and Cheese uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Kroger
I like Mac and cheese but I was craving this the other day and it hit the spot. Easy to make and inexpensive. Num num num.
Lotoya  L.
Parlin, NJ
Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni and Cheese uploaded by Lotoya  L.
Of course it's kraft Mac and cheese for me I don't fancy the cheese so I use the krafts melt in it instead 🤗
Heather M.
Hatfield, PA
Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni and Cheese uploaded by Heather M.
I'm a sucker for a good boxed mac and cheese. My husband and I like to roast veggies and mix them in to make it more filling since it can really only feed one (american lol) adult per box as a meal by itself. We always have a couple in our cupboard for when we need a quick meal.
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,454 reviews
Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni and Cheese uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My family and I love Kraft Mac and cheese! We eat it up when I make it. I love buying them in a bulk because it is made weekly! It’s so easy to make and quick too. They are always on sale and I always stock up on them! Will always buy them when I run out!
Toya L.
Elmont, NY
Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni and Cheese uploaded by Toya L.
Favorite quick meal when I'm home from work tired and lazy to cook , less than 5 mins , sometimes I add two boiled eggs to the side , depends on how I feel.
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni and Cheese uploaded by Courtney S.
Purchased at: Costco
Kraft macaroni & cheese is a very simple side dish or a great lunch. It’s simple to make, you bring your water to a boil, boil the noodles for 7-8 minutes then you drain the after add 4 tablespoons butter and 1/4 cup of milk and the cheese sauce packet included in the box, mix it all together and then serve it up. I get the big box of 18 box’s at Costco for a great price. Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni and Cheese
LISA M.
Eau Claire, WI
Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni and Cheese uploaded by LISA M.
Purchased at: Target
Kraft Original Mac & Cheese is almost always in our house. The kids love it for a quick meal and I love sneaking a spoonful or two! It has good cheese flavor and it super easy for kids to make.
JulieAnn S.
Levittown, PA
Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni and Cheese uploaded by JulieAnn S.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
We love our Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni and Cheese. Every so often, I take a box and make a pot of Mac and Cheese. It’s a great comfort food. I've tried other brands, and I am always disappointed, and I come back to the Kraft Brand. It has more cheese than the other brands. The pasta seems to better as well. I love Kraft Macaroni and Cheese!
Seif D.
Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni and Cheese uploaded by Seif D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love mac & cheese so much specially fromKraft Original Flavor Macaroni and Cheese It’s very delicious and tasty and a fast meal to prepare. I really recommend this product more than any other company
Ask a question to the Influenster community...