Kraft Original Cheez Whiz Dip 15 oz uploaded by Tessa R.Kraft Original Cheez Whiz Dip 15 oz uploaded by Kelly R.Kraft Original Cheez Whiz Dip 15 oz uploaded by Olivia H.

BY CHEEZ WHIZ

Kraft cheez whiz original cheese dip 15 oz see more...

Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Foodie Expert
My family loves eating this on broccoli. It is very affordable and melts easily. Whenever I buy this I usually buy two jars of it so I can have some for next time I fix broccoli. Sometimes I end up putting too muck cheese in the broccoli but the kids don't mind that. They always tell me they like it with a lot of cheese.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
I really love this even my kids love this in my whole family even when I'm young my father always put this in the list its good taste and i love that i will put in the sandwish so creamy cheese
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Foodie Expert
I use this twice a year to make my broccoli bake for Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's always a hit and is one of the first foods gone.
Katie H.
Charleston, WV
Foodie Expert
Love this product! Cheez Whiz is the best to make dips with! It is also wonderful to eat with popcorn!!
Sarah T.
South Hadley, MA
Amazing product, can be used on almost anything! Great on baked potatoes, nachos, hotdogs, broccoli, and just about anything else. Quick, easy and convent.
Sara J.
Marana, AZ
I love this product! I grew up with my mom using this for mac & cheese! To this day it's my favorite mac & cheese! Now I'm caving it! It's also good melted for tortilla chips!
Carrie P.
Mifflinburg, PA
Foodie Expert
This cheese melts so well and makes great mac and cheese. I also use this in cheese steaks, salsa con queso and on broccoli. I am sure it could be used in a number of other ways as well. It also doesn't cost a lot and it goes a long way.
Cynthia B.
Hollywood, FL
This is the best cheese better than its competitor. Very creamy and great to get kids to eat veggies. Love the smooth consistency and flavor. Perfect for mac and cheese.
Sarah F.
West Caldwell, NJ
My mom has been using this product when she wants to whip up a quick Mac and Cheese. She adds some jarred tomato sauce, butter, milk and cooked pasta and cooks in the microwave in 10 min! Delicious!
Becca M.
Taylor, PA
Foodie Expert
I haven't seen a whole lot of people use this for nachos, but I absolutely adore using it. It melts so perfectly and dips great with the nachos. Just delicious and I get it every time I want some homemade nachos.