Kraft Original Cheez Whiz Dip 15 oz uploaded by Tessa R.Kraft Original Cheez Whiz Dip 15 oz uploaded by Kelly R.Kraft Original Cheez Whiz Dip 15 oz uploaded by Olivia H.

BY CHEEZ WHIZ #58 in Dips & Spreads

Kraft cheez whiz original cheese dip 15 oz see more...

Nina M.
I bought this to eat with club crackers, like handi-snacks. It's not the same type of cheese but it's pretty close. This cheese has a bit of a greasier taste and the texture is a little different. The jar lasts a very long time, and I tried it out with other foods, its pretty good on toast with tomatos.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
My family loves eating this on broccoli. It is very affordable and melts easily. Whenever I buy this I usually buy two jars of it so I can have some for next time I fix broccoli. Sometimes I end up putting too muck cheese in the broccoli but the kids don't mind that. They always tell me they like it with a lot of cheese.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Omg!!! Este queso me encanta... es súper delicioso se derrite en tu boca, definitivamente es uno de mis favoritos me encanta lo recomiendo! Deben comprarlo además el precio está muy bueno para lo bueno que es el queso!
Jennifer M.
Woodbridge , VA
So My family loves Cheese Whiz, one of my favorite things to make is Pimento Spread Puerto Rican Style: One jar of cheese whiz, one large can of whole red pimentos in oil (Goya), & Once can of Spam. Cut in cubes and smaller pieces liquify in blender and viola you have a smooth rich, yummy delicious spread for sanwiches,crackers, etc. Not to mention you can pour cheese whiz on any vegetable, and its intantly finger licking good.
Meriza P.
So if some of you have forgotten that not long ago, you would find this item in a can. Yeah a can! and as you can imagine, it was not that appealing. As a kid I remember looking at the can and thinking Cheese in A Can must taste awful, and there for I never attempted to try it. At a recent party I became obsessed with the cheese dip, only to find out it was Cheez Whiz, and boy was it yummy.
Melissa S.
Tyler, TX
I brought this instead of my usual cheese dip because they were out of it. And it was a mistake. This stuff does not melt well. I put some of this on tortilla chips and put it in the microwave for about 15 seconds and it got burnt! Truly awful stuff. No one in my house would finish this jar so it got tossed. Please don't waste your money on this nacho dip, buy something else.
Sarah S.
Alma, MI
Works great in my broccoli cheese soup. Way better than Velveeta. It definitely melts nicely. It is salty, but I just use less salt in my soup. We also use this for our cheese dip with Hormel Chili. Kids love it!
Carrie P.
Mifflinburg, PA
This cheese melts so well and makes great mac and cheese. I also use this in cheese steaks, salsa con queso and on broccoli. I am sure it could be used in a number of other ways as well. It also doesn't cost a lot and it goes a long way.
Sarah F.
West Caldwell, NJ
My mom has been using this product when she wants to whip up a quick Mac and Cheese. She adds some jarred tomato sauce, butter, milk and cooked pasta and cooks in the microwave in 10 min! Delicious!
Becca M.
Taylor, PA
I haven't seen a whole lot of people use this for nachos, but I absolutely adore using it. It melts so perfectly and dips great with the nachos. Just delicious and I get it every time I want some homemade nachos.