Kraft Original Cheez Whiz Dip 15 oz

Kraft cheez whiz original cheese dip 15 oz

What do you think about Cheese Whiz?
Start your review of Kraft Original Cheez Whiz Dip 15 oz!
How would you rate this product?
April M.
1,596 reviews
Kraft Original Cheez Whiz Dip 15 oz uploaded by April M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I think that this Kraft Original Cheez Whiz Dip 15 oz is definitely a American classic cheese. It tastes very good on cheese steaks, nachos, steamed vegetables and chili cheese fries. This is so much Fun to eat with a crowd. I will be buying this more again very soon.
Laura G.
Columbia, SC
My husband and I like this with chips or mixing it with salsa and sour cream for a dip or even other dips. It's a thicker cheese but so good. You can also put it on a Philly cheese steak which is amazing. If you've never tried this I definitely recommend
Ashlie H.
Centralia, IL
My family loves eating this on broccoli. It is very affordable and melts easily. Whenever I buy this I usually buy two jars of it so I can have some for next time I fix broccoli. Sometimes I end up putting too muck cheese in the broccoli but the kids don't mind that. They always tell me they like it with a lot of cheese.
Lyreitza C.
Lake Mary, FL
El mejor de los quesos lo consumo por años desde que tengo uso de razón. Excelente para hacerse un pancito con jamonilla bien derretido al sarten entre otros. Tambien lo utilizo para hacer la mezcla de los sandwiches. Siempre que hago compra ahí va para el carrito aunque lo han subido bastante de precio. A mí hija le encanta. Kraft Original Cheez Whiz Dip 15 oz
Jessica V.
Hartford, CT
Kraft Original Cheez Whiz Dip 15 oz uploaded by Jessica V.
I love using cheese-whiz to make an appetizer that us Puerto Rican’s make for party’s and get togethers. It includes The cheese whiz, spam, pimento fancy red peppers, and carnation milk , mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Spread mixture on sandwich bread and you can cut them in little triangles or squares and serve their absolutely delicious.
Jennifer M.
So My family loves Cheese Whiz, one of my favorite things to make is Pimento Spread Puerto Rican Style: One jar of cheese whiz, one large can of whole red pimentos in oil (Goya), & Once can of Spam. Cut in cubes and smaller pieces liquify in blender and viola you have a smooth rich, yummy delicious spread for sanwiches,crackers, etc. Not to mention you can pour cheese whiz on any vegetable, and its intantly finger licking good.
Marixa O.
Allentown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this. Love to use it on bread and with crackers and when my mom made broccoli and cheese with it ughh 😩😍
Caitlyn M.
I personally am not a really huge fan of this brand of cheese dip. For me it just tastes very artificial and chemically . Although it’s not the worse thing I had i definitely wouldn’t repurchase this again .
Megan R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Love this cheese spread best cheese spread I have ever had and taste so good on anything you want to put it on I wouldn't change anything about this product it probly is the best to most other products I have tried and would buy this everytime I need it
Christy P.
Rome, GA
When cooking most of my recipes that call for a jar of cheese, this is always my go to. The consistency and taste far exceed store brands or other brands, there are somethings that can't be duplicated and this is one of those to me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...