BY KRAFT #19 in Barbecue & Steak Sauce

Kraft original barbeque sauce 17.5 oz see more...

• I hate anything barbecue honestly. But this stuff right here is a...1 Answers
Kraft Original Barbeque Sauce 18oz
  • "I use it on my hamburgers and they are pretty good if I say so myself." in 1 review
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
Kraft BBQ is my go to because it’s inexpensive and I can add flavors to it. It’s easy to find at most grocery stores and great on ribs and burgers. The price is fairly low so it’s affordable. I always get compliments when I use .
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
For me this barbecue sauce is just OK. It is good but it’s not my first choice always a good substitute if my first choices and available. Good on hotdogs and burgers. But that’s about all I would use it for. possibly recommend.
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
First, let me say I love BBQ sauce. I put BBQ sauce on everything. I love trying new ones and going to BBQ festivals just for the sauce. This is a newer craft product, it was on sale for $1 a bottle at Walmart when it came out, so I said ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (why not). The first thing I tried it with was chicken fingers. After the first dunk I stopped eating it. I thought "maybe it's the chicken finger and sauce combo". Then I tried it with some pulled pork, I said "maybe it's the spices on the pork" . I tried it with a sandwich and I had to force myself to eat it. The best way I can describe the favor? This sauce tastes like baby barf that has been slow cooked for 2-4 days. It's followed by a slight apple/sweet flavor. I got 1/4 the way through the bottle and threw it away. I realized why am I buying a Kraft product anyway?
Nechama G.
N Miami Beach, FL
Want a quick and easy dinner? Take some chicken cutlets about 1 pound. pour it all over the chicken and put it in the oven at 350 and bake for half hour. My kids and husband love it. Boil up some water and make a pot of pasta to go with it and take the sauce from the chicken and put it on the pasta.
Shannon S.
I like this BBQ sauce but unfortunately it broke my daughter out in hives so I no longer purchase this product. It has a nice balance of flavors and it's not spicy. I've tried some other flavors and I wasn't as happy as I was with the original flavor
Leigh P.
I still really love this BBQ sauce it's a good base you can add so many things to this to make it even better I've mad spicy peach BBQ with this as my starter .... so amazing try this on chicken on the grill it's amazing
Alyssa R.
Boonville, NY
I like the Kraft flavored barbecue sauces because they have lots of flavor. I like to use it while grilling chicken or steak on the grill. You can buy it just about any grocery store and there's a variety of different flavor selections.
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
If you want a bland average tasting barbecue sauce that this is for you this might be one that kids would like because it doesn't have a lot of space and it doesn't really have too much gold tasting flavors to it
Tracy W.
Roanoke
This is a great barbecue sauce, it's a sauce you could put on just about anything and doesn't disappoint. The flavor is great, it's healthy in moderation but if your like me it's hard to use just a little.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love all kraft sauces and they are frequently on sale at Walmart where I do most of my condiment grocery shopping. I don't know how healthy the sauces are but you only have to use a little on your food.
Amanda L.
I hate anything barbecue honestly. But this stuff right here is a gift from god. It is so good !! I dip everything in this. I cook everything with this !!