BY KRAFT #11 in Barbecue Sauce

Kraft original barbeque sauce 17.5 oz see more...

• I hate anything barbecue honestly. But this stuff right here is a...1 Answers
Kraft Original Barbeque Sauce 18oz
  • "I use it on my hamburgers and they are pretty good if I say so myself." in 1 review
Amanda A.
Maidsville, WV
You won't find another BBQ sauce quite like the Kraft Original BBQ sauce! It is the perfect blend of sweet and sour. It has the perfect 'tang' to each bite. There is no bad after taste like some BBQ sauces have. Its not hard on the stomach like some can be. I have a bad stomach so i cant eat a lot of my favorite foods but this one doesn't bother me at all!! The best way to use Kraft original is exactly like the bottle says, 'slow simmer'. Smother the BBQ sauce on your choice of meat half way thru cooking and let it slowly cook into your meat. You will never look at another BBQ sauce again!!
Diana T.
Spring, TX
Delicious to make a BBQ on Sundays with the yerky beef its excellent the flavor its amazing and its a quite some healty the best its the flavor and the quality of the product sometimes i buy this at sams club or publix and of course i recommended to my friends
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
Kraft is known for its unusually salty products but this barbeque sauce really took me back home. It's great over salads, chicken nuggets and even just a marinade for steaks or chicken. It's cheap - wonderfully priced and I am thoroughly satisfied with it.
Mary D.
Kellyville, OK
Kraft supplies a solid consistently good sauce. has good body and does not break down under heat. not such a water packed sauce it really holds up well to low and slow cooking. Perfect sauce for a perfect price no wonder it has always been my go to sauce.
Jodi L.
I love Kraft products but their sauces are my favorite. We BBQ each weekend and need to have good quality sauces for an good price. Kraft is my goto. Thier Original barbeque sauce is think and fragrant while being sweet and saucy.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
I can't believe how much this barbecue sauce has improved. I love using this with my chicken. Not really that healthy but it isn't bad for you either. It's at a great prices at around 1.49. I highly recommend this to everyone:
Shantell D.
Ozark, AL
Always has been and always will be my favorite BBQ sauce Kraft! I've been a fan of this BBQ sauce for so long until other sauces leaves a bad taste in my mouth lol! Try it you'll fall for it to.
Marianel G.

Its flavor with sweet touch is unique, I love it when I combine with my roast pork or grilled sausages. Certainly not lacking in our roasts it is best to give the finishing touch.
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
Slightly vingiery for my taste, covers meats for baking well but not too great for grilling has a tendacny to slide off chicken when on the grill. but an ok dipping sauce
Tamega D.
Darlington, SC
I love the taste of Kraft Original Barbeque sauce. The only sauce I use for grilling. The price is reasonable and the quality is awesome. My family and I love it.
Amanda L.
I hate anything barbecue honestly. But this stuff right here is a gift from god. It is so good !! I dip everything in this. I cook everything with this !!