Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce

by Kraft

Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce.
The sauce that brings families together!
Smear Delicious.
Tried & True.
Yummy.
Slow-simmered.

How do you guys think this compares to sweet baby rays? That's the only one we buy! Just curious what else is out there that compares!?
What's your favorite brand of store bough BBQ sauce to use?
Start your review of Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce!
Product Highlights
“I am huge fan of BBQ sauce but just this plain BBQ doesn't do too well for my acid reflux.” in reviews
“Tastes pretty good on bbq food.” in reviews
Whittier, CA
This barbecue sauce is soo good! It's good on anything. From ribs, chicken and even meatballs!
Love this BBQ sauce! It is usually the only brand I buy. Great product and is very affordable.
Opelika, AL
Great sauce for a good price. Never to much spice and perfect for your backyard cookout
New york, Ny
I love the flavors this gives to all kinds of meats. I also love that its affordable
Memphis, Tn
Tastes good on chicken. Pork. Beef. Veggies. My kids use it as a dip. Cant beat it
Sikeston, MO
Real rich and smoky taste and goes good in fresh off the grill chicken or ribs
Real rich and smoky taste and goes good in fresh off the grill chicken or ribs
Oxnard , Ca
I love how cheap and tasty it is. I love putting it on my chicken and ribs.....
I love how cheap and tasty it is. I love putting it on my chicken and ribs.....
Glendora, CA
Tastes pretty good on BBQ food. Not spicy. Kids can eat it without complaining
Tastes pretty good on BBQ food. Not spicy. Kids can eat it without complaining
Woodstock, GA
I love kraft BBQ for the price can't beat it. Could be a bit sweeter though.
I love kraft BBQ for the price can't beat it. Could be a bit sweeter though.
Verdun , QC
This one is a favourite in my house. I use it in a mixture whenever I make wings. It goes great on steaks and sausages! It's not sweet like a lot of sauces which I hate! It has a great tanginess to it!