Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce

by Kraft

Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce.
The sauce that brings families together!
Smear Delicious.
Tried & True.
Yummy.
Slow-simmered.

How do you guys think this compares to sweet baby rays? That's the only one we buy! Just curious what else is out there that compares!?
What's your favorite brand of store bough BBQ sauce to use?
Start your review of Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce!
Product Highlights
“I am huge fan of BBQ sauce but just this plain BBQ doesn't do too well for my acid reflux.” in reviews
“Tastes pretty good on bbq food.” in reviews
Raymondville, TX
I'm from Texas and this BBQ SAUCE IS BOMB !!!! Love it ;) It's so delicious with chicken and the price is not expensive ! You can buy this at Walmart or HEB!
Palmyra, NJ
Kraft Original Barbecue sauce is a great sauce for chicken and other foods like ribs i usually get it at the grocery store i think everyone should use it.
Thibodaux, LA
I like Kraft sauces, although this flavor is not my favorite, I find it a bit bland and gives me heart burn. I much rather some of the other flavore
Leominster, MA
I am huge fan of BBQ sauce but just this plain BBQ doesn't do too well for my acid reflux. However, I do enjoy their honey BBQ sauce so much more.
Lexington, KY
@Kraft is one of Barbecue Sauce i use on a regular basis. I prefer the sweet hickory flavor, i use on Chicken, Ribs and Porkchops.
Dallas, TX
The original best BBQ sauce. One of my favorites. A little sweet. Inexpensive though. A little thick though. Would recommend
Denison, IA
Definitely dont eat steak or burgers without it. The smokey deep flavor just cant be beet. I would definitely recommend it.
Southaven , MS
This has been an all time favorite brand of barbecue sauce since I was a kid. Still the only one I buy for great flavor.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this BBQ. It is good and not spicy. However, they do have other flavors. But this flavor is best if you have kids.
The taste is really great!!! Kids specially love it. Price for it is just right and does not need any improvements