Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce Slow-Simmered uploaded by Carissa C.

BY KRAFT

Kraft Slow-Simmered Original Barbecue-Sauce.
Delicious.
The sauce that bring families together. see more...

Charolette G.
Clintwood
Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce Slow-Simmered This is one of my favorite brands of barbecue sauce. Most of the time it's pretty inexpensive compared to other brands. I really love the flavor of this one and it's really good in a crockpot with pork for a barbecued pork sandwich. I'll definitely be buying it again soon.
Lee G.
It depends on the size but I found a decent size at our local Dollar Store, I thought it was a steal. How was the taste just wonderful. I recommend using them on ribs slow cooked on the grill if you have charcoal its even better. Very satisfied with nice smokey sweet and just a hint of spice overall enjoyable.
Carissa C.
Garden City, ID
This is a good BBQ sauce. the slow summer gives it a calmer more enjoyable taste then the regular kind! I also found a great deal on it at winco & Albertsons so I stocked up!!
Katie D.
Hamilton, GA
I used this on ribs the other night. It was yummy! There were no leftovers! They were finger licking good! This sauce is also good to dip chicken nuggets in.
Brittney  S.
I love to marinate my food in this either a day before or a couple hrs before cooking. Gives it a nice flavor plus keeps it moist. Especially when grilling.
Antrell K.
Germantown, MD
In my house we keep several bottles in the pantry. Nice and thick tastes good and the children love it since we eat barbecue at least twice a month.
Katie D.
This is a great, rich BBQ sauce. I love how thick it is and its a pretty good value. Its original and tasty, what more could you need?
Murs N.
My favorite BBQ sauce! I love BBQ sauce and pretty much eat it with everything. The price is worth it and I'd definetly recommend!!
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Definitely dont eat steak or burgers without it. The smokey deep flavor just cant be beet. I would definitely recommend it.
Caitlin F.
Cartersville, GA
Yum!! This is my favorite BBQ sauce to dip chicken strips in or put on baked chicken or even grilled! Such a good flavor!