BY KRAFT

Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce: Slow-simmered No high fructose corn syrup Kosher see more...

Autumn L.
Hiawassee, GA
This is a good quality barbecue sauce, it is my go too when I can't afford the more expensive brands. If I'm making food in bulk this is the sauce I use. I typically use the Jack Daniels barbecue sauce, but this one is good too.
Daniela G.
Whether your throwing it on some ribs or a salad, this is the best bbq sauce ever. Great consistency, low calories and strong flavor! Grab it at any target, Walmart, or supermarket. You will not regret it!
Sherry S.
Kannapolis
The oonly barbeque sauce that my son will even try. Comes in several flavors so when I want a different taste, I just buy a different flavor.
Sierra R. A.
Windsor
Love this sauce it goes great on almost everything i really love it on pork it taste so good definitely not pricey very great price
Deana B.
Moore, OK
Had good flavor and thick enough to cover the meat but still a nice smooth texture. Priced very well for the product size.
Lorena E.
Santo Domingo
The sauce has a great flavor and I love the consistency it has, it tastes very natural and it’s not pricey, I like it’s a handy product, love it for barbecues, chicken, everywhere, would definitely get it again!