BY KRAFT

Serving size: 2 tbsp Servings per container: about 14 Nutrient Qty %DV Calories 60 Sodium 350 mg 15% Total Carbohydrate 15 g 5% Sugars 13 g Is or Contains Kosher ServingSize-InGrams 37 g see more...

Nikki L.
Hephzibah , GA
The original Kraft bbq is decent your typical run of the mill bbq sauce, I have to either mix it with another sauce or definitely spice it up myself. Great if you are in a pinch and need a cheap sauce but if you are really trying for great flavor I’d skip.
Bahar A.
Centreville, VA
The ingredient does not contain High Fructose Corn Syrup, hence why I think it is healthier alternative. This is the main reason I purchased it from walmart. I pair it with Carolina Classic bbq sauce to balance out the sweetness. Will definitely buy it again. Great on home-made hamburger.
Tracie B.
Overland Park, KS
My favorite BBQ sauce to use after school for my #backtoschool basics and of course my #mycultclassics. I make every thing from BBQ chicken and BBQ steak to snacks for the kids with this bbq. I love Kraft and love all the different flavors that it has. My favorite is mesquite bbq, it is hard to find, but is wonderful on anything.
Vanessa E.
i love this sauce it's just so delicious it's not spicy but it has a little kik to it great for barbecue chicken or wings or just as a side dip my mom loves this brand because it's affordable and it's so good
Kirstyn D.
Brunswick, GA
My go to BBQ sauce. There is something about this sauce that makes any food awesome. My favorite food to pair it with is pork chops in the crock pot. It's a decent price at our local grocery store.
Teran F.
One of many barbecue sauces we use for wings and chicken etc we get it at Fred's, Walmart, or foodland. Good price . Good product
Deana G.
San Antonio, TX
Great taste, great price and works well with a variety of meats. This is our go to sauce for a backyard bbq.
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA
Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce is my family's favorite barbecue sauce. Very reasonably priced too!
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
This is better than most other barbecue sauces I have tried. I would say it's worth a try.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Great barbecue sauce. Great taste. Best one out there I think so. Great on brisket.