Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce

by Kraft

Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce.
The sauce that brings families together!
Smear Delicious.
Tried & True.
Yummy.
Slow-simmered.

How do you guys think this compares to sweet baby rays? That's the only one we buy! Just curious what else is out there that compares!?
What's your favorite brand of store bough BBQ sauce to use?
Start your review of Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce!
Product Highlights
“I am huge fan of BBQ sauce but just this plain BBQ doesn't do too well for my acid reflux.” in reviews
“Tastes pretty good on bbq food.” in reviews
Philadelphia, PA
This bbq sauce is fine. It's your basic sauce. I prefer something with a little more punch personally. If you are looking for a sauce and this is available by all means use it but first see if other options are available.
Pittsburgh, PA
Kraft has one of the best taste in barbecue I ever tasted. I don't like all barbecues but this one is a win for me. I enjoy making wings and throwing this one it or chicken tenders or even ribs. This is a great sauce
Elgin, SC
This barbecue sauce tastes pretty good. I've made pulled pork in the crockpot with it. It isn't anything special but it does the job. If you're looking for a more bold flavor, go with another flavor from this brand!
Valencia, PA
I can never have to much barbecued foods always stocked up here with my favorite brands and Kraft Original is one of my favorites its great cooked on meats and as a tasty dip
Kingwood, TX
Kraft barbecue sauce is surprisingly good. Usually you don't think of Kraft as having high quality products but I think I buy their barbecue sauce the most often when cooking pulled pork sandwiches
La Kraft mi salsa bbq favorita, viene en una presentación grande, es perfecta para acompañar alitas, no es para hacer dieta, el recipiente es súper práctico a la hora de cocinar
Moreno Valley, CA
This Kraft original barbecue sauce is a very good choice. It's not expensive and is very healthy for any person to eat. The flavor is very rich and goes perfect with pork ribs or even beef. Also to make sloppy joes.
My dad loves to use this sauce when he barbecues and it's because of the amazing taste that it has. The sauce is thick and covers a lot of meat so it's great for barbecues. My dad also uses it to add flavor to beans which completes the meal and ties everything in together. This is a must have for any barbecue.
Star City, AR
Awesome Sauce!! The ORIGINAL Awesome SAuce! We have been using this in my family since I believe since it came out...I know I was a young child at that time but we have always used it and it's the best!
Tazewell, TN
Although I have tried many BBQ sauce brands and flavors this my friend is my all time favorite. Some things just don't need to be changed or improved. Another perk to this brand is the price ticket it carrys is less than two bucks. It's tasty, inexpensive, and a classic.