Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce uploaded by Shey B.

BY KRAFT FOODS #9 in Barbecue Sauce

Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce.
The sauce that brings families together!
Smear Delicious.
Tried & True.
Yummy.
Slow-simmered. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I am huge fan of BBQ sauce but just this plain BBQ doesn't do too well for my acid reflux." in 1 review
  • "Tastes pretty good on bbq food." in 1 review
Admittedly, this isn't my absolute favorite BBQ sauce, but when considering a 3 year old while making wings, this is the perfect sauce. After seen frying boneless chicken bites I coat them with this sauce. My daughter loves it and it is not hot at all.
Aileen R.
Aileen R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
This Kraft original barbecue sauce is a very good choice. It's not expensive and is very healthy for any person to eat. The flavor is very rich and goes perfect with pork ribs or even beef. Also to make sloppy joes.
Lerenda R.
Lerenda R.
Monroe, LA
The best barbecue sauce you'll ever buy!! My ribs and pork chop are amazing with this !!! Then several other flavors I marinate my ribs in for better flavor !!! Only sauce I ever buy again !!
Anayeli V.
Anayeli V.
Indio, CA
The Kraft Oringinal Barbecue Sauce works great ,when ever we make Barbecue Chicken or Ribs this is our go to Barbrcue Sause its texture is so smooth and thick and it has and amazing taste :)
Vickie G.
Vickie G.
Listen this is absolutely my FAVORITE BBQ sauce favorite. I mean finger licking good lol. I have to put this on everything I grill. It's perfect for bake beans and especially chicken.
Linda R.
Linda R.
Wexford, PA
I can never have to much barbecued foods always stocked up here with my favorite brands and Kraft Original is one of my favorites its great cooked on meats and as a tasty dip
Carmela H.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
For a cheap BBQ sauce it does the trick, it's not the tastiest, nor is it anything to die for, but if you are just looking for something cheap and decent this is your match!
Meg W.
Meg W.
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce for many reasons. Not only does it taste great on my grilled meat but I use it in baked beans and most importantly it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to buy!
Keishla V.
Keishla V.
Haines City, FL
Good for cooking ribs, chicken. I used all the times. I used recently for make some ribs first pour some coke soda with the ribs and then the sauce. And wait to thick
Paula O.
Paula O.
Foodie Expert
A must have for a summer BBQ if you are looking for the perfect sauce for basically anything you can put on the BBQ this is it. Sauce is delicious and very flavorful
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite brand of store bough BBQ sauce to use?
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Racine, WI
How do you guys think this compares to sweet baby rays? That's the only one we buy! Just curious what else is out there that compares!?