Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce

by Kraft

Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce.
The sauce that brings families together!
Smear Delicious.
Tried & True.
Yummy.
Slow-simmered.

How do you guys think this compares to sweet baby rays? That's the only one we buy! Just curious what else is out there that compares!?
What's your favorite brand of store bough BBQ sauce to use?
Start your review of Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce!
Product Highlights
I am huge fan of BBQ sauce but just this plain BBQ doesn't do too well for my acid reflux.in reviews
Tastes pretty good on bbq food.in reviews
Linda R.
Valencia, PA
I can never have to much barbecued foods always stocked up here with my favorite brands and Kraft Original is one of my favorites its great cooked on meats and as a tasty dip
Brenda S.
Beaver Dam, KY
I love Kraft BBQ sauce and I’ve been using it for years. It’s so tasty and economical too. I love the hickory smoked best. It’s great on chicken and pork chops. I highly recommend.
Jeanne A.
Dallas, TX
Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce uploaded by Jeanne A.
Some good ole barbecue sauce. Kraft everything in this household, told y’all!! Been using Kraft in my family as long as I can remember. Now they have so many different kind of Barbecue Sauce, kinda hard to choose. Lol! Big for me itz the Original. Kraft Original Slow-Simmered Barbecue Sauce and Dip, 82.5 oz Jug #InfluensterAwards2020
Yordanka I.
kraft barbecue sauce original from www.kroger.com Product Details. Kraft Original Slow-Simmered Barbecue Sauce and Dip adds bold, robust barbecue flavor to almost anything. Bursting with molasses, apple cider .
Kathy P.
Ladson, SC
When my family cant agree or make up their mind on what barbecue sauce they want, this is my go to. Can always count on consistent flavor and quality of this product. Sure I will purchase it again.
Natalie H.
Opelika, AL
Great sauce for a good price. Never to much spice and perfect for your backyard cookout
Kelly F.
Woodstock, GA
I love kraft BBQ for the price can't beat it. Could be a bit sweeter though.
I love kraft BBQ for the price can't beat it. Could be a bit sweeter though.
Shantrell H.
Sikeston, MO
Real rich and smoky taste and goes good in fresh off the grill chicken or ribs
Real rich and smoky taste and goes good in fresh off the grill chicken or ribs
Keishla V.
Lake Wales, FL
Good for cooking ribs, chicken. I used all the times. I used recently for make some ribs first pour some coke soda with the ribs and then the sauce. And wait to thick
Amanda N.
Allentown, PA
Just bleh. Canned tomato and sugar is what I taste when I used this... opened it and used it once. Full bottle in the trash. I tried to save a few bucks by trying to cheaper brand in our local store... never again...