Kraft Old English Spread

Kraft Old English Spread.

Sharp pasteurized process cheese spread.

See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content.

90 calories per serving. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hannah P.
Warsaw, KY
My mother uses it to make bagel dip with! It's really thick, but the flavor is amazing! It's a little pricy at Walmart, but well worth it when you eat it! Great food, definitely recommend others to eat it!
Lesa P.
I love using this product whenever I entertain over the holidays. It makes a great "stuffing" for celery sticks. My guests love the flavor and the availability of it. It makes for a quick snack for after school too.
Jessica D.
Murrysville, PA
This spread is so good. I like to mix it with crab meat then spread on an English muffin and toast. It's so yummy and can make a good appetizer for a party
Pamela Y.
I prefer the pimento, olive or pineapple. I also think that they are a bit too pricey for such a small jar. Sometimes they are hard to find.
Willyani P.
Aurora, CO
I buy this stuff to replace Velveeta in recipes I still enjoy from my childhood (70's). My mother used Velveeta for the american cheese component of the recipes. Mainly casseroles. I also love melting it over hash or hash browns as well. Velveeta has tasted pretty darn crappy for years so I'm glad I tripped across this and decided to give it a try for things other than crackers!