GroceryPantryDips & SpreadsKraft
Old English Sharp Cheddar Cheese Spread, 5 oz Jar

Kraft Old English Sharp Cheddar Cheese Spread, 5 oz Jar

Old English Sharp Cheddar Cheese Spread - This Kraft Old English Sharp Cheddar Cheese Spread is prepared with high quality ingredients for a superbly yummy and luxurious taste you're sure to love. Sharp cheddar cheese is seasoned with a pinch of salt for an exquisite flavor that can't be beat. Versatile Flavor - With delicious ingredients and original flavors, this Kraft Old English Sharp Cheddar Cheese Spread has a unique taste that will wake your taste buds up. Try serving this rich and flavorful spread on your favorite sandwiches or pasta dishes and add a velvety and creamy touch to the meal.

Where can I find the expiration date on this product
Start your review of Kraft Old English Sharp Cheddar Cheese Spread, 5 oz Jar!
Charlene R.
This cheese brings back a child hood memory of Christmas 🎄 me when my mom would put out the cutlery board. Love Sharpe cheese don't change anything about this product.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
I prefer the pimento, olive or pineapple. I also think that they are a bit too pricey for such a small jar. Sometimes they are hard to find.
Jessica D.
Monroeville, PA
This spread is so good. I like to mix it with crab meat then spread on an English muffin and toast. It's so yummy and can make a good appetizer for a party
Precious B.
brooklyn
Yummy cheesy spread ! Definitely will have this again one day ! Tasty nachos with dip
Kelsey S.
Butler, PA
This chews is SHARP! It’s really good for dipping pretzels or spreading on crackers, but a lite goes a long way! I thought the jar was small, but it took a while to finish.
sonya R.
Bradenton, FL
Didn’t really like this stuff I like it better in the box. Honestly this stuff it the worst product they could have came out with
Cassandra S.
Millerton, NY
Creamy, Cheesy. Goes well with saltines or ritz crackers. One of my grandma’s favorites. I wouldnt improve this product at all. Perfect the way it is.
Sarah S.
1,653 reviews
Old English is my secret ingredient when making homemade cheese balls. Though I’m sure that it’s great on crackers by itself, if you mix it with other cheeses and create a cheese ball, it’s absolutely delicious. It’s always a hit at family gatherings.
Hannah P.
Warsaw, KY
My mother uses it to make bagel dip with! It's really thick, but the flavor is amazing! It's a little pricy at Walmart, but well worth it when you eat it! Great food, definitely recommend others to eat it!
Lesa P.
I love using this product whenever I entertain over the holidays. It makes a great "stuffing" for celery sticks. My guests love the flavor and the availability of it. It makes for a quick snack for after school too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...