Food & SnacksPrepared FoodsMacaroni & CheeseKraft
Ninja Turtle Shapes Macaroni & Cheese Dinner

Kraft Ninja Turtle Shapes Macaroni & Cheese Dinner

by Kraft

Kraft Ninja Turtle Shapes Macaroni & Cheese Dinner.
New!
Just add water.
Ready in 3.5 minutes.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
210 calories per package.
Nickelodeon™.
Take'em down!
Teenage mutant ninja
Turtles™

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Ninja Turtle Shapes Macaroni & Cheese Dinner!
Product Highlights
This is an easy to go snack just some hot water a microwave and 2-3 minutes and there you have it macaroni and cheese.in reviews
also great for on the go!in reviews
The only thing is that it's not a very big serving size.in reviews
I always keep these around in my pantry for when I have little time to eat or when I have to eat something on the go.in reviews
This is good for kids that like ninja turtles but I like them with out a shape and they just come in original flavor and I like thick and creamyin reviews
I swear the shapes make the food taste better. I love this product. Very easy to prepare, doesn't take much time. I eat it a few times a month probably less than 5. Not the healthiest but isn't the worst. I'm overall satisfied. I would recommend this ninja turtle mac n cheese.
Franksville, WI
LOVE THESE!!! they are so quick and easy to make but so yummy too! also great for on the go!
Marengo, IL
I'm 28 years young & still eat these on the daily. #judgeme they're convenient for us lazy adults. Less dishes to wash, less pots and pans to put away, feel me? Always a great taste!
Belville, NC
Such an easy lunch. Great price. Very easy to make and tastes like my childhood. I grab some of these to take to work for lunch in between pay days. Lol cant go wrong.
Newburgh, NY
My son loves macaroni! I always buy these because I love the fact that it’s ready for whenever you’re ready to eat something fast!
Jamaica, NY
These are the perfect size for my toddler as a quick meal... & total time save because in 3 1/2 mins everything is cooked and ready to eat. I gave 4 stars because I’d prefer the option of whole grain for selected shapes but you really can never go wrong with mac and cheese.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Easy mac & shapes !!!??? It's the best of both worlds. The shapes have always been the best tasting but now that you can put it in the microwave for like 5 minutes and have the most delicious bowl of Mac and cheese you could ever imagine.... game changer
I like the convince of this product. When you have a hungry toddler that can't wait for a meal to be cooked this is perfect. Add Ninja Turtles to the mix and its a hit in my house!
Mechanicsburg, PA
These Mac and cheese bowls are perfect for a quick snack or lunch at work. The quality isn't 100% but for something quick and satisfying it's fine.
Akron , OH
This is very covient to make especially if you are at work. The only thing is that it's not a very big serving size.

Looking for your answer?