BY KRAFT

Josie S.
Swiss is one of my favorites! Kraft is perfectly made. Size of slices is an important factor when I'm shopping for Swiss cheese. Kraft nails this! Slices are perfect for turkey burgers or sandwiches. The flavor is rich and price is affordable. This is one of my favorite cheeses!
Dianna A.
Louisville, KY
In my house its all about the cheese. We are cheese lovers and for use our brand is Kraft and one of our favorite is swiss. Krafts Swiss cheese is a milder swiss which makes it perfect for a grilled Ham and Swiss Cheese Sandwich because it mingles with the ham not over powering it !
Lela B.
Superior, WI
Very good cheese that taste like high-quality. I do know that it needs to be consumed within a few days because after about six days, I noticed mold on the top slice and some dryness around the edges even with it sealed and intact.
Maria L.
Largo, FL
I love this brand of Swiss cheese I buy this all the time and it is always affordable I buy it from Walmart most the time I am a repeat customer to this product and will buy it again it is one of our favorite cheeses
Jennie O.
Perkins, OK
Omg. I love Kraft Swiss cheese. Cannot say enough good things about this cheese- great, smooth flavor. Eat a slice alone or perfect with ham!! The zip top package is so convenient. I wish all chews packs had a zip top.
Cynthia Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Cheeeesseeeeeeee ! Who doesn't love cheeses ! It's super affordable at all times it has a great quality in taste doesn't compare to other cheeses lol has great flavor I'll absolutely buy it again !
Ariel R.
This cheese is perfect for sandwiches just the right size and has the perfect amount of flavor as well. Swiss cheese has always been my favorite go to cheese and this brand is perfect for my sandwich needs
Molly E.
Elkridge, MD
I love that Kraft is a great family brand and they have great products for my family! Buying sliced Swiss is my favorite because I love to put in on sandwiches, and kraft makes a great sliced Swiss cheese!
Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
I like very much this Swiss cheese , is very Tasty. Specially when I prepare it in a sandwich. I even like it to eat it alone. Price is affordable . I buy it from time to time.
Brianna G.
Birmingham, AL
This is yummy cheese. I put it on my sandwiches. It is a good value. You can find these at your local grocery store. I am a repeated user. I wouldn't say you should use this if you are tying to be healthy.