BY KRAFT FOODS

Molleigh W.
Molleigh W.
Orlando, FL
I pretty much love all Kraft cheeses no matter what but what sold me on this was the packaging. I love that it comes in a zip bag! Not only does it help really keep your food fresh but it keeps it compact and tidy in a small package unlike the traditional plastic wrappers that slide all over the drawer!
Lynette L.
Lynette L.
I buy this mostly for my husband. Swiss is his favorite to have for lunch at work. He eats the cheese on sandwiches. He says the Kraft brand has better flavor than some of the other brands we have tried. It is not too soft and not too stiff. It holds up well from morning until lunch time.
Josie S.
Josie S.
Swiss is one of my favorites! Kraft is perfectly made. Size of slices is an important factor when I'm shopping for Swiss cheese. Kraft nails this! Slices are perfect for turkey burgers or sandwiches. The flavor is rich and price is affordable. This is one of my favorite cheeses!
Michele B.
Michele B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Great taste! Kraft cheese is usually one of the more expensive brands of cheese. My local grocery store typically has a sale on this brand every so often. I do prefer to spend more on cheese because I am a very big cheese eater and am super picky about the taste.
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
I am a cheese addict and I admit it. I love cheese and Kraft cheese is always a trusted brand. Delicious and nutritious. These convenient pre-sliced cheeses are easy to use. I'll definitely be buying them again.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Kraft cheese is my families go to cheese. It is always in our house. I love the way the Swiss cheese tastes. It's amazing on sandwiches and crackers. It is affordable, and I would definitely recommend it.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Kraft never seems to disappoint!!!. Love that this is a 42 ct package. Very tasty in my option. Kids seemed to love it also! Also very nice that it is packaged like this and not individually wrapped.
Khayn M.
Khayn M.
Vineland, NJ
This is very good I never really liked Swiss cheese until I tried this and it has a very good flavor and it is a very good value it taste like Swiss cheese
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
chicago, IL
Put them on a sandwich, eat them alone- either way these are my favorite cheese snacks! The zip bag makes for freshness and easy opening and closing!
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
El Paso, TX
Ok so I love cheese and I feel this cheese is so creamy, I know! Weird but I feel the creaminess and it's so delicious and milky lol! I love it!