Kraft Natural Shredded Mozzarella Cheese 8 oz. Bag with Bonus Kraft Fresh Take Italian Parmesan Recipe Cheese Breadcrumb Mix 6 oz. Bag

BY KRAFT

Try Kraft Fresh Take: Try Kraft Fresh Take with this purchase of Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese. see more...

Paula M.
Clarksville, TN
I love mozzarella cheese, I always put some in my recipes, I bought it at Target but it`s easy to find it, has a very good flavor, nothing to complain about it. I am a repeat consumer because I always need cheese. Nothing to add. Everything good.
Rochelle L.
Spokane, WA
Kraft does a pretty good job as far as prepackaged cheeses. This mozzarella is always soft and well proportioned. I use it in a lot of cooking. It tastes just like you would expect it to. It's very consistent and is always a great bet. It's nice to have something so common be so good.
McKenzie N.
Tempe, AZ
This is my favorite shredded mozzarella. I usually get fresh mozzarella, but if I don't have time for that, I get this because the shards of cheese are thicker than other brands and it tastes the most like fresh mozzarella. I use this every week.
Ketley O.
This cheese is different from many cheeses. I mean it really would be the same as your store brand, just maybe a little bit more expensive. They are very healthy and i would recommend to anybody.
This cheese is amazing-- I use it in almost all of my cooking! The value is right on the money. The product is tasty, lasts awhile, and the cost is perfection. This is a staple in my fridge! I can't go without my Kraft Foods cheese!
Shelby H.
Love these! Good for baking with too (sounds odd but it's good). There's a good amount of cheese for the price you're paying. I tend to only by this brand of cheese because the cheese tastes so fresh!
Lisandra R.
Bronx, NY
Mozzarella stciks are the best thing in the olant its very healthy has a wonderful taste & if u ber get a late niece ght hungry this will be the best thing ti wat
Alexa M.
Humble, TX
I love to make chicken parmesan and when I do I make sure that I purchase the mozzarella cheese along with the parmesan cheese bags. These bags are great for my family. The portion of each bag is wonderful you have plenty to use for the recipe and my chicken parmesan is extra cheesey, the extra or unused cheese is great for snacking while cooking. This cheese makes my dish delicious
Autumn K.
Elyria, OH
Kraft is one of the best brands out there when it comes to most food products. Great value, great taste, and even better that I'm always a repeat customer. Easily available at any grocery store, this product is definitely a recommendation to others.
Grace V.
We really enjoy Krafts Shredded cheeses, the Mozzarella gets purchased most often because it's great on already frozen pizzas for extra cheese! Plus it's on par with the pricing of other cheese brands like Sargento. It's good and simple so I don't have to shred it myself.