BY KRAFT

Kraft natural sharp cheddar cheese chunk 8 oz see more...

Trudy D.
Sharp cheddar cheese is a staple in my home. It is very flavorful and has a nice creamy texture. I always pick this up when I am out and hungry. It is a good value and I would recommend this to all cheese lovers far and wide.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Sharp Cheddar is one of my favorite cheeses and the Kraft brand is really good. The extra sharp cheddar is good as well. I only buy it when it's on sale or when I have a coupon otherwise it's too expensive.
Rachael P.
Oh man I love to slice off hunks of this cheese and eat it with crackers and pickles! I haven't done it in quite a while but I can tell you that without fail, especially when I was a kid, my dad always had sharp cheddar, pickles, and crackers around. What a delicious snack!
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
Cheese so much better in brick form. Not the most convenient thing for sandwich making especially if you've got a lot going on, but it's cheaper and somehow tastier off the block. I would certainly recommend this though. And it's a reliable brand.
Meagan M.
Jenison , MI
Smooth, rich, and tasty sharp cheddar cheese. I often eat with crackers and/or just by itself. I've grown up on eating this cheese and will continue to purchase. I would recommend to all those looking for a tasty and healthy snack.
Faun C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My hubby on his low carb diet wants his weekly cheese block for lunch, and he picks up the "generic" brands since he always tells me there's no difference. I grab him this Kraft Sharp Cheddar block for about $3 at Kroger, and he slices a piece off the next day and says, "wow, this is good cheese." Kraft knows cheese!
Donna S.
Thornton , CO
I have stopped buying pre-shredded cheese in favor of the block cheese and shredding it myself. I cannot believe how creamy and delicious it is when you shred it yourself. the Kraft cheese shreds beautifully, it tastes delicious and it's well worth the little bit of effort it takes to shred it.
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
Sharp is the way to go! This is the best to make macaroni and cheese with as well as just cutting it up and having some cheese and crackers. Sharp flavor that hits all the taste buds
Erin K.
N Charleston, SC
This cheese is one of my favorites and a go to. I love the difference in taste of freshly grated cheese versus the pre-shredded bags. The sharp cheddar has just enough sharpness to it, but not so much that it's overpowering. I do try to stock up when it's on sale because they're a bit pricy in my opinion.
Erica K.
Durant, OK
Another staple in my house. my favorite thing is to cut off a fresh piece of sharp cheddar as a snack. The cost is always just a few cents higher than the off brand so its worth it to just get the best!