BY KRAFT

Kraft natural medium cheddar cheese chunk 8 oz see more...

Shawna B.
Ashtabula, OH
Kraft is always a great go to product. Always an affordable price and great taste. Goes great with crackers for a late night snack
Jamie P.
Great cheese for recipes of all types, love to shred it and put it on salads as well. Great buy for the price a true favorite!
Michaela S.
Love this. Buy it whenever serving hour-devours. Goes great with any cracker or buy itself!! Also makes great grilled cheese :)
Brittany E.
I don't buy any other blocks of cheese. If you're making the homemade Red Lobster biscuits, this is definitely the best option.
Aimee M.
Whenever I make anything that needs cheddar cheese, I always buy this brand. I think it is a good amount for the price you pay.
Sara T.
I LOVE the blocked cheese! It's convenient when eating crackers you can slice off the perfect amount. So delicious!
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
I like to eat these cheese chunks as a snack and/or with crackers. I don't really like cheese but I can eat these
Shanae W.
Margate, FL
Perfect for crackers or to shred and add to many recipes. Kraft is one of my favorite brands, no cons with them.
Donicia J.
This cheese is very creamy and put together . Always thought it was good for a mac and cheese recipe , or burgers
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
Best cheese ever, make it part of breakfast, snack, lunch or dinner. Eat on its own add it as part of a recipe