BY KRAFT

Kraft natural medium cheddar cheese chunk 8 oz see more...

Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
A classic. I'm a cheese HEAD. I love the funky aged cheeses..omg 🤤But when I just want a snack I will cut about a quarter of this block and eat it by itself. So good..I don't care what anyone says. I buy mine at Harris Teeter especially when they have it buy 1 get 1.
Claudia W.
We like using this for grilled cheese sandwiches. Definitely repeat customers herit is a medium cheddar flavor as the name suggests. It's a decent product for the price. Yes we will be buying again.
Tiffany P.
I like the Kraft cheese for all dishes but the block Kraft cheese especially for macaroni and cheese the quality is good and what I've come to expect from all cheese
Karen B.
This is a staple in my house. I cut it up as a snack with triscuits or pretzels. I use it for my burgers, grilled cheese, or macaroni and cheese. Cheddar melts easily and tastes great!
Wendy S.
Los Banos, CA
We love cheese! We also love kraft cheese. The medium cheddar is our go to. Kraft is a reliable brand at a great price, which is important for a family of cheese lovers like us.
Katie G.
Manhattan Bch, CA
My husband is a cheese fanatic, and love this already brand medium cheddar! We probably go through a big block twice a month!! It's the best value for the tastiest cheese!
Heaven L.
Orlando, FL
There is nothing more comforting in the world than sitting down with a really good book, a fantastic cup of coffee, and slices of cheddar cheese! In my house we call it "Little Cheese" because it's smaller than deli sliced cheese. Add in a few crackers and you have yourself the best snack or breakfast ever!!!
Norene C.
This Kraft medium cheddar block is a staple in my refrigerator. I grate it for recipes, slice it for cheese and crackers, etc. It has a nice flavor to it. Great for making macaroni and cheese or melting on turkey burgers or other sandwiches. Superb on grilled cheese. It is often on sale at Kroger at a fabulous price. Packaging is good.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I use to love to buy the Kraft Natural Medium Cheddar Cheese Chunk. I would eat these as a snack sometime with some type of fruit. I also would use this to make a cheese toast. I love a cheese toast with a lot of cheese on top of the toasted bread. It is so good. I love it.
Yaimee O.
I love cheese in general, but Kraft cheese in my opinion is the best. My favorite is the mozzarella cheese. It's great with anything. But I mostly use it for spaghetti. My son loves the Kraft cheese sticks. They're a great healthy snack and they're cheap!