Kraft Natural Finely Shredded Mexican Style Cheddar Jack Cheese 8 oz

by Kraft

Kraft natural finely shredded mexican style cheddar jack cheese 8 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Natural Finely Shredded Mexican Style Cheddar Jack Cheese 8 oz!
How would you rate this product?
West hills, CA
Our go to cheese for nachos and tacos. Taste so good and plenty for seconds and even thirds. Stays fresh on the zip lock bag.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
So perfect for Taco Tuesday nights! The fine shredding makes the otherwise harsher taste of this blend very light and fluffy.
Santa Ana, CA
Omg this cheese is to die for lol. I love adding it on top of my taquitos when I make some or even making some quesadilla
Grafton, ND
This shredded cheese is so good! we put cheese on everything in our house and this adds just the right amount of flavor !
Delaware, OH
This cheese is perfect for tacos and for melting on enchiladas. The seasoning makes it perfect for Mexican style dishes!
King city, CA
Use this cheese for just about everything from tacos to mac n cheese to quasadillas to everytbing else amd it's great
Deland, FL
We eat tacos a lot in my home, and this is my go to cheese. Cheddar jack omits the perfect blend. Tastes really good
Brooklyn, NY
Love using this for my tacos. I do catch it when it's on sale since I do think it's on the expensive side normally.
Denton
I eat a lot of cheese...I LOVE CHEESE. Cheese is cheese so of course I'm write good things about this. It's CHEESE.
Morrisville, NC
This cheese is perfect for tacos. I buy it to use with pretty much any Mexican dish because the taste is versatile

Looking for your answer?