BY KRAFT

Kraft natural finely shredded mexican style cheddar jack cheese 8 oz see more...

Amber P.
Huntington, WV
love this cheese. i add it to everything! my salads, meats, pastas, even my dog has to have some in her food to eat it. price is great and i get mine at kroger. everyone i know gets this brand! will never leave it!
Heysel A.
Indianapolis, IN
This cheese sprinkled on top of anything and everything is heaven. Wether it's straight out of the fridge on a taco salad or melted on top of a baked pasta dish, it's the best. I'm never without it. My family really lives it as well.
Heather H.
Thibodaux, LA
This is a great alternative for a quick dinner like when I make tacos or something. I gave for stars because I prefer the real blocks of cheese and shred it myself but if I'm in a hurry this is the first thing I grab.
Rochelle N.
I like cooking meals for my family. This cheddar is tasty and delicious. I love to top off my chicken enchiladas with this cheddar for some cheesy top layer.
Jennifer D.
Visalia
Great blend of cheese has that Mexican kick to it when it hits your taste buds . Love the freshness and releasable bag it comes in.
Emily M.
This is a good source of calcium and it has a good taste. Make a taco even better. It has several good season to make a taco better
Taylor W.
We eat a lot of Mexican and quesiidillas in our house and this is our go to cheese every time. We buy a big bag almost every week
Luz C.
Brooklyn, NY
Love using this for my tacos. I do catch it when it's on sale since I do think it's on the expensive side normally.
Gabriela R.
Denton
I eat a lot of cheese...I LOVE CHEESE. Cheese is cheese so of course I'm write good things about this. It's CHEESE.
Yumi Q.
It's great for mac and cheese,quesadillas.
My kid prefer to eat Mexican cheese so we stock in our refrigerator!