BY KRAFT

Kraft natural finely shredded mexican style cheddar jack cheese 8 oz see more...

Amber P.
Huntington, WV
love this cheese. i add it to everything! my salads, meats, pastas, even my dog has to have some in her food to eat it. price is great and i get mine at kroger. everyone i know gets this brand! will never leave it!
Heysel A.
Indianapolis, IN
This cheese sprinkled on top of anything and everything is heaven. Wether it's straight out of the fridge on a taco salad or melted on top of a baked pasta dish, it's the best. I'm never without it. My family really lives it as well.
Heather H.
Thibodaux, LA
This is a great alternative for a quick dinner like when I make tacos or something. I gave for stars because I prefer the real blocks of cheese and shred it myself but if I'm in a hurry this is the first thing I grab.
Tiffany B.
Bishop, GA
I use this cheese on just about everything! It's got a great blend of cheeses and it's more useful than in Mexican dishes!!! My favorite use is chicken quesadillas for dinner! I use this in a tortilla along with some chicken, salsa, sour cream and jalapeños for an awesome and quick evening dinner!
Dana S.
Kraft cheese is some of the best that I have ever used! Each cheese in this bag has great flavor and it tastes really good. I think it is a better brand, and it is not as expensive as some others. In moderation, this is a great product to have to get your daily amount of dairy you need!
Brooke T.
Monroe, MI
This is the best Mexican cheese out there. It goes perfect with tacos and it has a unique flavor to it compared to similar products. It's a bit on the expensive side, but most shredded cheese is! My only complaint is that it's just a bit too expensive.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
This is one of my favorite cheeses to have every Tuesday for taco Tuesday. It taste amazing and I have been buying it for 2 years now and I will continue to purchase. It's at a great price always under 3.00 dollars.
Rachel S.
The Mexican style cheddar jack shredded cheese is great for almost ANYTHING. It's a healthy choice if used in moderation and it's the perfect blend of cheeses than any other brand I've tried. I use it for fajitas, enchiladas, breakfast tacos, practically anything with cheese—I go Kraft Mexican style.
Christine R.
Leander, TX
This is a staple in my house. I use it in so many dishes and as a finishing touch on so many snacks. It's has great flavor and the 'keep fresh' packaging helps it last.
Yvonne R.
Waco, TX
This is the best. It says mexican style, but we use it on pretty much everything! We get it on sale at HEB so it ends up being the same price or cheaper than the store brand. It tastes delicious! My kids could and have just eaten it straight out of the bag!