Kraft Natural Cheese Three Cheese W/Touch of Philadelphia Shredded Cheese 8 Oz Peg

BY KRAFT FOODS #78 in Cream Cheese

Natural shredded monterey jack, colby, & cheddar cheeses with cream cheese see more...

Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I purchased this for another family member who loves cheese and love cream cheese.  He absolutely loved the creaminess of this cheese.  The amount in package is ok for  the price.  Not the best price for shredde cheese but if you want something special it is worth it.
Aleah G.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
This is some really good cheese! I have used this cheese in many recipes. I love to use it in my buffalo chicken dip. It has a really good taste to it being that it's a blend of three cheeses. It's really good on tacos too! I definitely recommend this cheese!
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Want something super cheesy then this is for you. A little goes a long way and this is the only brand I use when buying cheese. It's affordable for 2017 I guess, but I would def recommend to try their products, not just the cheese!
Denielle T.
Denielle T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Great cheese good on everything. Melts quickly and tastes good cheap as well!!!!!!!! Good for grilled cheese
Phanyda L.
Phanyda L.
My second choice of brands when it comes to shredded cheese. There's nothing wrong with it. I recommend it.
Nora C.
Nora C.
E Wenatchee, WA
Perfect for nachos !! I love this packaging, it keeps it fresh and tasting amazing. Great value.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Waterloo, ON
I use this on my nachos and on top of spaghetti when I am feeling special. These bags of cheese last a really long time in the fridge which is great. I think the taste of Kraft is better than other shredded cheese brands I've tried.