Kraft Natural Cheese Three Cheese W/Touch of Philadelphia Shredded Cheese 8 Oz Peg

BY KRAFT

Natural shredded monterey jack, colby, & cheddar cheeses with cream cheese see more...

Jennifer N.
San Mateo, CA
Delicious and melty. It goes very well and compliments any type of starchy food.

I really like it because you can find it anywhere and is relatively healthy but more importantly it tastes very good! I highly recommend it!
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
This is some really good cheese! I have used this cheese in many recipes. I love to use it in my buffalo chicken dip. It has a really good taste to it being that it's a blend of three cheeses. It's really good on tacos too! I definitely recommend this cheese!
Lydia D.
Wdm, IA
I use this on my grilled cheese! It melts like magic and adding some to the tops on each bread slice adds a cheesy crunchy layer that puts a spin on the classic grilled cheese! I would recommend this for everyone to try!
Melissa M.
I purchased this for another family member who loves cheese and love cream cheese.  He absolutely loved the creaminess of this cheese.  The amount in package is ok for  the price.  Not the best price for shredde cheese but if you want something special it is worth it.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
I love this cheese!!!! I tend to make nice cheesy gifts for holiday times and this is my fave cheese to use! It can go in basically anything from baked mac&cheese, empanadas, soup, anything really! It gives a better taste simply because it has a little variety to it.
Jasmine G.
Want something super cheesy then this is for you. A little goes a long way and this is the only brand I use when buying cheese. It's affordable for 2017 I guess, but I would def recommend to try their products, not just the cheese!
Lindsay B.
GIRARD, OH
This brand is my favorite cheese. It works well for melting or just for eating. Like on my dip I made for Halloween. This is good to sprinkle in tacos and any kind of dinner meal. It’s very inexpensive usually if it is on sale. But I usually splurge for this cheese.
Kathia R.
San Diego, CA
Love this brand and the blend is perfect to use for any bread or biscuit you have on mind. I also use it for quesadillas, it has a great flavor and is very economic. You need to have it on hand always.
Nena A.
Amazing, easy melting, taste good everyone loves it ( at my home ) it’s three different cheeses in one bag how can you not love it ? :)
Tracy O.
Its looks really great, i love the way it tastes Turned out amazing, i will definitely use this product again.